food What Is Your Midnight Snack?

Venomous

Just some Lemon Lime Powerade Zero, I don't usually find myself wanting to have food at midnight.

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Popcorn or McDonald's fries.

The Tractor Pulling Brony

"2 years long, and still pulling strong"

Thank you to everyone! This has been the happiest 2 years of my life and I owe 90% of it to you guys:P.

Stay Awesome MLP Forums!!!

• 2 years later...

If I don't have time to cook anything I'll just snag a bag of chips or some Oreos. But if I have the time, I like a nice cardboard pizza, usually Totinos. They're not high-end frozen pizzas but they're pretty good for the money. 

• 2 years later...

Going to kill the fun again and say that I almost never eat anything after dinner. I dunno why, but I can't really stand the idea of it. :3

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

• 2 weeks later...

I sometimes eat breakfast cereals like Weet-Bix whenever I'm super hungry in the night, not a care about the fact that it's not morning yet.

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.

• 7 months later...

Were it so simple, I suppose my answer is leftovers! :Pip-giggle:
Whatever I have, pizza, pasta, fried rice, maybe I'll make a sandwich, generally if I am staying up past midnight and get hungry I'll munch on whatever dinner got put in the fridge :winking-izzy:

• Brohoof 1

beans

A mini-pbj and a chocolate milk. :D

• Brohoof 1

Untitled.jpg.fb121d0049b3faf6b769d02105f3a609.jpg

⋆.˚⟡ Know that your time is coming soon. As the sun rises, so does the moon.  As love finds a place in every heart: You are a princess, you'll play your part. ⋆.˚⟡