Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any "childish" fears?

Venomous

(edited)

I'm still afraid of wasps. In fact, now that I know more about them, I fear them even more.

Apparently just angering one Giant Asian Hornet will cause a nearby swarm to chase you down for tens of miles, and repeatedly sting you with acid until you're dead.

Edited by SpaceOnion

Im not sure if this is "childish" but Mannequin's. Most people don't like dolls, but I am fine with them. There small and you can kick them across the room, but Mannequins are adult sized objects of terror for me. 

• Brohoof 2

I am deathly afraid of bugs. They scare the crap out of me. I can't have them crawling around. 

The only bugs I like are ladybugs. 

I also have to have a blanket on when I go to sleep. I freak out if I don't have a blanket on at night. :l

• 2 weeks later...

At this point in my life I don't have any childish fears left over. The few things that I am afraid of are pretty damn terrifying.

• Brohoof 1

To an extent I'm still afraid of heights, but I've largely gotten over it.

Though I still tend to over-think a lot of things and worry about extremely unlikely scenarios.

To this day, I'm terrified of falling. Heights I don't mind, but falling is something that scares me. That's why I don't like going on roller coasters, rock walls, climbing on ladders ect.

• 3 years later...

Bugs. Especially spiders and millipedes / centipedes. No matter where it is in the room, if I see one of those things, my heart immediately starts pounding and I look for the safest way to erase it from existence.

• Brohoof 2

Some nights I'm afraid of the dark, especially after I watch something scary, or some what scary. I also get scared easily lol 

Edited by Jakeduhcreeper
  • Brohoof 1

I'm afraid of spiders and snakes, which aren't strictly childhood fears. I get uneasy around clowns sometimes if they're really loud and boisterous, and I don't want to sit on Santa's lap (I'll put my wishes to the big guy in a letter!) And I could do without headless mannequins like you see at the department store. Never could handle those. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...