If you told your past self you would like My Little Pony, how would they react?

Moved to Elsewhere

Hey still like My little pony just its waaay better in like style and plot and stuff

Teen Me:  Ookkkk so we still like cartoons like anime?

Old me: Hell yes!

Teen Me: Makes sense we are still nerd and geek.

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

• 4 weeks later...

on the outside i would be like: okay no biggie.

but on the inside i would be confused to the moon and back .-.

• Brohoof 1

sig-35204.sig-35204.sig-35204.sig-35204.

Just send a Message to me or visite my Free Charactersheets post !

link to my thread --> https://mlpforums.com/topic/136316-free-rp-charactersheets/

feel free to check out my first english fanfic aswell --> https://mlpforums.com/topic/138791-the-strange-salespony/

I would probably ask, "What's that?" After I explain to myself what MLP is, I'd probably say, "Why would I like a show for little girls?"

Edited by RedFireDrgn

• 2 weeks later...

That depends on how far into the past we go. I'm sure my pre-teen self would get embarrassed or ashamed or something and just scoff. Maybe she wouldn't even believe me...until i explained it fully. 

• Brohoof 1

Need help with your OC? I'd love to assist you! Just visit my help thread. It's always open, so don't be shy!

♦ My main OC  Vector Commissions ♦

Ask me anything!

img-29013-1-img-29013-1-maplegif.gif

I would probably believe myself. I tend to believe time travelling versions of me.

But it's more likely that I'd panic because I'm me, but he's me too. That's two "me"s. There should be only one. :3

• Brohoof 1

img-30973-1-img-30973-1-lR5m9jk.png

Awesome signature by FallenTrench

People think my soul is filled with grey, but it's actually filled with rainbows!

Well, I've loved G1 since I was five, so I would've just said, "Okie-dokie!" Unless you went back to BEFORE I liked it. The first episode of MLP I ever saw was The Golden Horseshoes, and I thought it was really scary at the time because of those goblins. (I was only three or four.) That was 14 or 15 years ago, so I don't know exactly how I would've reacted. But I definitely would've been surprised. And there was a time when I didn't like MLP because my sister (who has high-functioning autism) was completely obsessed with it, but I don't know how I would've reacted then either. I was no older than eight.

I'd probably get mad for some reason.

Heck, I was pretty angry at the people who showed it to me, when I first started watching the show! I knew once I got on, I could never get off this ride. ;_;

img-12468-1-rarity_mlp_forums_signature_
I'm just nobody at all...

My past self would probably say something along the lines of "Are you fucking kidding me?! I know I'm not a very manly guy, but ponies?!" Then my current self would laugh and begin singing Winter Wrap Up.

• Brohoof 1

I would search the internet because there has to be a reason why my future self would like that show. and i would be in the same spot i am now...

post-8308-0-44185900-1396916628.png

"It needs to be about 20% cooler."

-Rainbow Dash

Sig by Kyoshi