Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

I don't like Rarity as I just see her as greedy and rude to others.

Then it would have to be Photo Finish cause I like Fluttershy too much not to dislike that pony.

Finally, Lotus just because I have no idea who that is and it reminds me of Lotad from pokemon and I HATED that pokemon. It always stared at me funny.

• Brohoof 2

The person that chose AJ... Beware!

Fluttershy - It's not that I don't like her, I just like her the least. It may change with her own episode. :)

Big Mac - I shouldn't have read Sweet Apple Massacre, my opinion may also change when I watch the Valentine's Day episode

Doctor Whooves, I don't mind him but the poll forced me to choose something so I did.

Least favorite mane character would probably be Spike. I'm not saying I hate Spike, just that he's my least favorite. He just isn't that interesting when compared to the rest of the mane characters.

Least favorite secondary is Photo Finish, solely because she reminded me of Lady Gaga, whom I despise.

As for least favorite tertiary background character, I guess that would be Bon Bon. I don't really hate her, per se, but the fact she constantly changes voices annoys me.

Im surprised Rarity is disliked so much.

Personally I just love all of the mane 6 that I just had to vote for spike.

But at this moment scootalo is my least favorite character.

Mainly since she really hasn't been developed as all, that filly needs her own episode.

How come hoity toity, sapphire shores and the pegasus royal guard are listed as secondary characters why Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Twist and Pipsqueak are listed as background characters?

Rainbow Dash, not really.. umh its like... she is to full of herself ok, lets leave it at that.

Granny Smith, both the episodes with her in almost fulltime I kinda felt like burning my eyes and ears out with acid, sorry for the harsh words.

Then I think i voted (lol I cant even remember), oh yeh, snips and snails. just don't like them

From the mane 6 only, it's a toss up between Applejack and Rarity. I realize that the only reason for my dislike of them is not based on their characters, but more on what I associate them with. Applejack reminds me of the American South (logical), which then makes me think of Republicans, which then makes me think of religious extremists. Rarity makes me think of the popular girls at any school that people only like because they're attractive, but they're really just whiny and devoid of personality. These comparisons are completely unfair to the characters themselves, since Applejack is not a religious exremist, nor does Rarity have a flat personality, but it's how my mind works.

I haven't really thought about outside the mane 6, really. I guess Bon Bon, because I don't really like her mane. *shrug*