Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your first car?

Tanos

I've had my truck for a good 4 or 5 years now.  I've been driving it since I had my white slip (permit to drive with parent/guardian) when I was 15; and then it was all mine when I got my license at 16 - and now I'm 20, and I've put over 20,000 miles on it myself already!

It's a 2001 Ford F-150 with the 5.4L Triton V8; automatic tranny.  She's got 260 horsepower, and 350 ft/lb. torque at the crank.  

436a14903f.jpg

---

So... I say "zero to sixty" - but, I go just a tad beyond that, if you know what I mean...
*** This was performed on a long, empty, smooth, straight road, with no traffic. ***

Not too shabby for a truck that weighs just under 7 thousand pounds.

For gas mileage, I get about 19mpg highway (when I can keep my foot out of it), and about 15mpg city.  My K&N Cold Air Intake helped me out there.

I love my truck  ^_^

My first and so far only vehicle is a 1999 Chevrolet S-10 [snip]

And it's a good looking truck too!  Even though it's a Chevy.

B)

---

[Camo Seat Covers]

HNNNGGG Yesss!  I love those!  I'd double brohoof your post, but that's not possible so, BROHOOF /)

:smug:

~ Miles

• Brohoof 4

A dark red 2003 GMC Sonoma. It was an automatic, 6 cylinders, had AC (that didn't work), Power windows (That only worked if you kicked the door a couple times), and a extended cab with one seat in the back. it looked really nice, until it was stolen and driven off a bridge  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by DATA EXPUNGED

@

Hahahaha >.<

No worries, you know I ain't dissin' at all.  We, my parents and I, have a Chevy as well.

40b325486b.jpg

1989 Camaro RS.  305 with the TBI (throttle body intake).  Sure, it's no TPI (Tuned Port Injection), but she romps a nice one-tire-fire for a good 40 feet on a hot day  :lol: ...

IMEAN... How... How would I know  :wacko: ???

LOL  ;) ...

~ Miles

• Brohoof 3

• 3 years later...

A silver 2008 Honda Accord with all the luxury features such as a sun roof, leather seats (which I don't like), seat warmers, and dual exhaust. Only paid $5,500 for it... well worth my money. The car runs with no problems and handles like a dream. Though currently the car doesn't look very pretty because I took it when I went camping and its still covered in dirt. The rain hasn't come to clean my car, and I'm not going to wait in line at a car wash so it can look pretty.

• 1 month later...

1987 Ford tempo with 500K on the engine for 200 bucks. Thing ran like a champ till we sold it off. Still ran for 4 years after too. It was amazing to see. For people who say fords don’t do good that thing ran like a champ for probably another 150k miles!

2002 Volkswagen polo 1.4, still have it and it's still working even though the exhaust is hanging pretty loose in the exhaust mounts. The rust has basically eaten through the pipe that leads right into the rear muffler. Will fix it soon, hopefully, this month or the next :) 

• Dream car, possibly second car: Tesla Model 3, Y, or (it'd be cool if this happened) S
    • Yes, I'm that ambitious
  • First car: 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid (much like this but it's not the Platinum model and it's dark grey)
    • Years of service: December 2016 to today
    • This is my current car; I define my first car as the first personal car I get right after I acquire my driver's license; everything else on this list were family cars
  • Zeroth car (yes, I had a zeroth car): 2014 Ford Focus Compact Car
    • Years of service to me: October 2016 to December 2016
    • Years of service to family: early 2015 to late 2017
    • I'm one of those weirdos who starts counting certain things from zero; this was the first car I started driving after I got my driver's license, but it was a family car and I only drove it for a short amount of time so it counts as my zeroth car; this was also the fourth car I practised with
  • Negative first car (yes, I had a negative first car): 2012 Ford Focus Compact Car (this was the third car I practised with)
    • Years of service to me: forgotten, probably mid-2010s
    • Years of service to family: early 2012 to late 2015
  • Negative second cars (yes, I had two negative second cars): late 1990s Nissan Altima and Nissan Quest (these were the first cars I ever practised driving with)
    • Years of service to me: forgotten also, probably early 2010s
    • Years of service to family: ~1999 to ~2012
    • Yes, it took me this long to get my driver's license

My first car and current car is a 1994 Toyota hilux, I love it!!! But I'm wanting to upgrade to either a bigger/ more powerful 4x4 or something fast. I was looking at a 2015-2017 Ford Focus st. fast, has a lot of space and is reliable