Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What weather do you hate & why?

iceestarz

Cloudless, unrelenting, HOT sunny summer days. Even more so if it’s MUGGY. UGH. It gets so blisteringly hot down here in Texas that I’ve resorted to carrying an umbrella now just so I don’t feel like dying.

On the other end of the spectrum, frigid rain is also horrible.

But the BEST weather is bright, sunny, CHILLY days. You get those in fall. Bright pretty blue sky, but you’re not baking in your own skin.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

I can't stand it when the heat gets above 90°F or so. That's the one thing I don't like about the summertime in my area... it has been that way quite often during the day for the past month.

• Brohoof 1

HATE the heat!

I am a very pale person, and heat tends to hit me harder than others. Which is unfortunate, since I live in Texas.

On vacation last month, I had sprayed myself head to toe with sunscreen and I turned red as a tomato.

Heat needs to die. 

Cold, cloudy weather is my least favorite I'd say. The cold doesn't really even bother me as long as the sun is out, although I prefer hot, humid, and sunny weather above all. ^_^

I hate cold, clammy weather that has no interesting character to it. There are certain kinds of bleak with character, like icy temperatures or even flooding (within reason) but plain old bleak, grey days with nothing interesting about them are of no use to me. 

• Brohoof 1

I hate hot! Dx cause it makes my body sweat and I can't even sleep at night! Dx I prefer cold weathers,like blizzard cold! OwO you can call me the Ice Queen if you want! xD I even take cold showers to (yea I'm weird) ._.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...