Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How late can you stay up till?

Alex Z

I'm on a streak of getting really good sleep lately. I'll usually start nodding off by eleven or twelve, which is early for me. But when I get back on my terrible sleeping pattern again, it's not till about two or three in the morning, even on school nights when I have to wake up at six thirty in the morning.

I can pull all-nighters, though I did more of that early on in college when I had to. Nowadays, though, I try to go to bed before 2am during weekdays. I just shoot for 8-9 hours of sleep each night.

Edited by Quartz Aegis

• 3 years later...

1 am is the latest I stay up, and most nights not even that. I almost ALWAYS am asleep by midnight. I have to get up by 7 every morning so, I really have no choice. 

(edited)

I can stay up as late as I want, but I'll feel extremely tired in the morning if I don't go to bed soon enough to wake up naturally (so every night, basically). I pulled an all-nighter on vacation once because I was sleeping in the same room as my family and I can never sleep comfortably in the same room as someone else. I was very tired the next evening.

Edited by Booker

I'm on medication for sleep, which usually makes me tired at around 8pm, though I've been able to hold up until 3am while on them. Without them, I feel that I could probably reach 5am before conceding defeat.

I can easily stay up all night and often do. I love being a night owl. The next day is the problem. I'm going to be a worn out rag if I don't have a few hours of snooze under my belt. 

I can stay up until 3 - 4AM (sometimes 5:30AM) in the morning if I have some cola :rarity: the longest I've ever stayed up for is 16 hours and that was when I was watching the 24 hours of Spa last year :mlp_icwudt: 

5MBVl7u.jpg

• 4 months later...

7 minutes ago, daviddaviddavid said:

I used to go to bed between about 11-midnight, recently I've been staying up suuuuper late though

I have been staying up really late too lately idk why!! Usually I fall asleep at like 8:30

• Brohoof 2