Are you happy with your sex?  

351 users have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your sex?

• I'm happy to be male
    • I'm male but I wish I was female
    • I'm happy to be female
    • I'm female but I wish I was male

I'm good with being a male.

I'd say on a scale of 1-10, 1 being feminine and 10 being the super manly man type, I'd be a 4-5. I really don't care much for the macho man act.

I do wish I could do things like paint my nails, try different hairstyles, and experiment with makeup. In that aspect I'd at least want to try being a girl for a period of time, just to see what it's like.

Overall I'm content with who I am.

I am a man, and proud of I. My glorious beard like a lions mane signifies that I am as such. This being the case, I'd never mind seeing what life on the other side of the spectrum is like. After all, life is as you perceive it. So as a man happy to be so, I would not mind being either way, so long as I remain who I am today.

I posted a while back but it doesn't match me at all, at that point I was still a bit unsure myself but since then I have grown as a person and I can recognise myself more than before, I can now honestly say that if I could then I would transition right this very second. I hate being stuck in a male body, it just isn't who I am.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a female and generally satisfied though I have certainly male personality traits. I definitely look and sound female and am usually okay with that. I guess I wish I was a seahorse so that the male could be the one that deals with the gestation period of reproduction.

• Brohoof 1

I don't dislike it *that* much. I'd sometimes prefer to be male, but generally I'm fine with being female.

Edit: No matter the reasons, never lie to yourself about who you are.

Edited by Carl Poppa

Well I identify as genderfluid so sometimes I feel my actions and that ware one the other or both. As far as sex I don't know it's just meh cause I want to be female and look feminine but at the same time cause of how my gender is there are times where it is okay and times it is upsetting being stuck as a male. So really I am mixed all other the place between both happy and unhappy.

Male and happy as cis. I've never really felt at home with a ton of males as I don't like football, or alcohol, a lot of other male stuff and I obviously like my little pony and stuff but I still feel happy as male. I've wondered what it was like to be female but I've never wanted to be female

Male and happy as cis. I've never really felt at home with a ton of males as I don't like football, or alcohol, a lot of other male stuff and I obviously like my little pony and stuff but I still feel happy as male. I've wondered what it was like to be female but I've never wanted to be female

I don't think you can really consider alcohol as a male thing. That's more like a human thing. :lol: I know I posted once but I'm posting again. I haven't changed my stance on remaining firm in my happiness as a male and identifying as such. However, I believe that anyone can enjoy something no matter what set of "tools" they are born with. I personally find that certain things considered feminine are just as productive for a male as they are for a female, and vice versa. My example to this is something a new friend of mine on here taught me. I, the manly man macho type that I am, found a new use for make-up recently. Now your normal Macho man would be all like.... WHUT?! but honestly, if you look at it, a lot of men in industries such as sports and especially show business have used things that would be considered feminine. Now, I don't have an example for the reverse, but I guarantee there is one out there. Probably thousands really. So I guess what I am trying to say is don't think of things as only for men or only for women. Really, there are things and tons of them, almost everything anyway that benefit both sides of that coin.

Not entirely sure how I feel about my gender. Needs a bit more soul searching until I figure out what I truly want. But I really love being feminine and just generally playing and looking the role of a woman so I guess I'm pretty unhappy being male. 

I don't particularly experience dysphoria, but there are some male activities that really make me feel that something isn't particularly right. Like recently I had to wear a suit and had to play off more gentlemanly roles at my sister's wedding earlier this month, and while I would do it all over again for her, it really didn't feel right to me and it really made me uncomfortable. Formal occasions really bring it out with me as I see all the girls getting the attention in their adorable dresses while the guys are all wearing the same old boring suits that make you look like a disproportionately ugly rectangle. 

Otherwise with most male activities, I feel not enthusiatic, but okay about. I feel like I experience gender euphoria a lot more, where when I'm presenting as female, I feel significantly more confident, strong and proud of myself than if I were presenting as male. But that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm trans, which I'm still trying to figure out. 

It's all so complicated x.x I just hope I'm not stuck being confused about myself. 

I'm physically male, but my personality is kind of androgynous in a sense that I lack any of the stereotypical masculine or feminine traits (sort of like a robot). That said, I'm perfectly satisfied with being male, but if I woke up tomorrow as a female, I probably wouldn't really care that much.

I'm happy with being female. But if I had the magical opportunity to restart life as a guy, that'd be pretty interesting.

Edited by Holiday
  • Brohoof 1