Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Moments That Made You Legitimately Angry

Castle Bleck

Oh wait. There was that one level in Scooby Doo: Night of 100 Frights. The first lab level.

You can't touch the floor,since it's electrified,and you have to jump on moving carts and boxes to get to the switches.

But,for the carts,you have to be so precise to land on them. I find it kind of difficult to do a precise jump on a cart moving faster than Lightning McQueen. Oh,and I forgot to mention,that you have to do this precise jump while riding on another cart that's going in the opposite direction. So,you have to perform a precise jump to a cart going the other way. If you don't jump at the right time,you're done for. And the switches reset if you die. 

Now that I think about it, I don't get ANGRY very often. I get annoyed fairly easily, and there are certain things that make me frustrated, but it doesn't often escalate to what I would describe as actual ANGER.

Being interrupted has the potential to make me extremely angry. It's so insulting when someone has so little respect that they can't let you finish a sentence before metaphorically shoving your intelligence out of the way.

I don't really have any anecdotal experiences, but there are tons of times I'm playing something like an FPS and I keep dying for the same exact thing.

There is a room in Ocarina of Time in the Fire Temple, though, where scale walls and climb stairs and solve puzzles and do a ton of work to reach a room with a small plank going across a hole. If you fall, you fall back into, like, the second room. And you have to do most of that work over again. I'm doing a play through of that game again and I fell victim to that crap at least twice. -_-

When people go onto Jailbreak servers, be a guard and don't have a mic/freekill/deny lr/deny death request.

When people want you to play CS:GO but you stated you retired. (My retiring rank was GNM)

Edited by Princess Rarishy

Hypocrites, Drama, Discrimination and when people try to act like they know everything, and people fall for it.

Being interrupted has the potential to make me extremely angry.

This too. Happens all the time and it aggravates me. 

Edited by Guest

[WARNING: SPOILERS FOR PIKMIN 3]

Louie. WHY WOULD YOU BETRAY ME SO. Pikmin 3's time limit is based on how much fruit you have. Right before the second-to-final boss, Louie from Pikmin 2 comes on board your ship. Well, you have to come back another day for the boss, but by the time you get to the ship, LOUIE HAS EATEN YOUR ENTIRE FOOD SUPPLY. Have fun spending DAYS trying to catch back up on food supply instead of fighting that boss and finishing the game! AND if you were like me and thought you were nowhere near the end of the game, going back through THE WHOLE GAME because you reset your save.

I

hate

that

stupid

blue-wearing

son

of

a

WOLLYWOG.

The final act of Fantastic Four (Fan4stic). I'd put a spoiler tag on this but honestly, you're not missing much. So, after Dr. Doom (who by the way, looks terrible) finally shows up and escapes the facility.

Then, in the movie's only action scene, the Fantastic Four fight Doom one at a time like idiots (Why couldn't he have just made their heads blow up like on Earth?) Until Reed inexplicably starts acting like a superhero and says that they should fight him together (You don't say?). So, after FIVE MINUTES, they beat Dr. Doom and return to Earth. The Thing and Johnny Storm share some banter (even though they never shared any screen time together previously) and they never bring up the loss of Dr. Storm.

Edited by Theanimationfanatic

That moment when you tryna roll a L but your homie bought dry as fuck wraps

No joke it has literally been over 8 years since I've been angry. The closest I can come to the emotion now is the "Killing Air" that external martial arts develops. The "Killing Air" isn't even anger though, it's like Kaio Ken with a thirst for blood (all the blood).

Oh, since someone reminded me....

When Megaman Legends 3 got cancelled, and then Capcom went ahead and blamed it on the fans.

I'm still bitter about that >_>

I'm back peoplz...

The fact that "The Real Housewives" still exist. The fact that these low-down up-to-no-good spoiled brats are still cursing their heads off are still on the air. The fact that it took down one of the most life-changing shows..."Extreme Makeover: Home Edition". All because of "The Real Housewives"...that great big pile of stupid crap getting more views that a show that brings joy to families who are in need of a home.

I could go on and on about this one...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Forgot about the ending to Call of Duty Ghost, besides the turd of a campaign, the ending was such an obvious sequel set-up

Probably the only time I've ever finished a game absolutely fuming

Edited by Megas75

The stupid Stage II(Tower) of Castlevania III a for the NES

I remember that the NES castlevania games had really stiff controls when it came to jumping, but my god, today I got reminded of how legendariely bad they were. It didn't helped that I was going on savestateless mode, which made my life impossible for almost an hour. (And I admit that I shouted the F word at least... 400 times)

I like to play the healer role a lot in WoW, but the general mindset seems to be,"Total party wipe?  Blame the healer".  Even when I say that I need to recharge my mana to cast more healing spells, even when they decide to attack every group of enemies they can get to before they die because they won't stop and let me heal (most heals in WoW requires the healer to stand still and there's usually about a five-second delay before they're actually used, which is plenty of time for the person to charge out of your range).

The end of that weird Planet of the Apes movie. No, not the good ones. The one that came out in 2001. The ending... it was terrible, truly terrible. Not that the whole movie was any good, I guess... Or I may just be being a little too harsh here. :adorkable:

Now, I like The Empire Strikes Back the movie. The NES game adaptation? Not so much: The fact you can be juggled to death by enemies because of no mercy invincibility, and what I feel may be one of the worst controls for an NES game. What moment got me legitimately angry?

The first level frustrated me because the controls are that bad, and you got a floaty jump that's almost impossible to control. Having a weak blaster and enemies being nigh-invulnerable to your weapons only mount to what angered me to the point of ragequitting. Oh, on top of that, you only have one life and a few continues to complete the game.

The end of that weird Planet of the Apes movie. No, not the good ones. The one that came out in 2001. The ending... it was terrible, truly terrible. Not that the whole movie was any good, I guess... Or I may just be being a little too harsh here. :adorkable:

You're not harsh enough, IMO. ;) I watched this film as a fourteen-year-old, and I hated the ending as much now as I did back then.

What made me angry? Well…

1. The interrogation scene between VP Luna and Twilight. Every broken thing about it epitomizes how objectively terrible this film actually is. I literally felt insulted while watching this scene, and that's one line you don't cross.
  2. Spongebob in A Pal for Gary. There is always that one episode where a favorite character becomes one of your most hated. Spongebob in this episode is one such example.

But the worst moment was when he told Gary to put Fluffy down. Why the hell was Spongebob such a colossal IDIOT?! Because it was "funny"? Yeah, no. Not! Funny!

3. Pretty much all of The Return of Slade: Seriously. The show is tacky enough by responding to its critics. But it does it worse by not actually getting where the hate is coming from. It uses three strawmen that deserve to die ("It's a kid's show," "You're clouded by nostalgia," and "They hate the show because it's not edgy"), a very wretched moral, and then it acted like a hypocrite by stereotyping bronies as people who want to have sex with horses by showing a closeup of a mare's plot. TTG is a terrible show that gets worse and worse. The Return of Slade is perhaps the worst of them all.
  4. Scooby Doo (the 2002 movie): Each time Scrappy Doo was shown as a villain simply to pander to the people who hate him. I don't care why you don't like him. Villainizing him is out of character. When you think about it, he had a reason to be this way: Mystery, Inc. (including Scooby) kicked him out and left him on the shoulder in the middle of a desert!
  • Brohoof 1