Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you still a brony?

kanwe yest

Are you still a brony?  

117 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still a brony? (BE HONEST)

• Yes
    • I don't watch the show, but I still call myself a brony.
    • Just gonna finish the final season, then I'm done,
    • No

i am a brony 100%, yes I dont do brony content on my youtube channel but I love the show to bits. I have watched some episodes dozens of times and I cant wait for season 6. When this generation ends I will stay here inside the fandom becuase it really feels like some great people are here, people I would love to stay in contact with.

• Brohoof 1

Definitely still a brony. Been focusing a bit more on other stuff lately, but I'm still spending a lot of time on it (even if I don't post here as often as I used to, been trying to get back to it though) and I'll probably get back to being "full time" with the fandom so to speak once Season 6 starts.

Guys I meant brony as in a fan of the MLP. you know what i meant!

as for me... eeeeeeeee i dunnoooo. im horribly starting to slowly look at it as i used to before i became a brony.

But I certainly don't regret watching it in the past. I started watching it when I was kinda in a dark place, a certain time in my life where i really needed something happy and up-mooded.(if thats even a word)

Shows like MLP can make peeps happy. and if it does, then it's a great show. and since we're all on this website we'll probably agree on that lol

I go through different phases, and i'll like one thing for some time, then get over it later. furrywise, i'll never become a furry lmao.

Edited by Flamboyant

Of course! I still enjoy the show, though I've always been more interested in the fandom side of things. What people have created from this show about colorful ponies is amazing. The artwork, the sculptures, plushies, stories like Fallout: Equestria or Starlight over Detrot: A Noir Tale will hold a place in my heart for a long, long time.

It's been years since I've read the Hobbit of the Lord of the Rings, yet I still consider myself a fan. I just finished re-watching Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis after years of never touching it but I never thought that I was somehow no longer a fan of Stargate.

The same thing is true of ponies, it is not often I find something I really like and get into. And even if later in life other interests may take priority of ponies (A Stargate reboot perhaps?) I will always consider myself a fan. If only for the years of good memories I got all that time ago.

Besides, I've always considered friendship to be a sacred thing. Like how Frodo and Sam were friends. They weren't "friends" as in the knew each other on Facebook and that's it. Like so many people consider friends now a days. They were friends in that they would go to Mordor for each other. That's the kind of friend I want, that's the kind of friend I want to be. And I love that a show that will influence kids treats friendship not as something temporary to be used and tossed after high school or a year or so, but something that should be built to last a lifetime.

• Brohoof 2

I'm technically one, since I watch the show (though, not as much, 'cause, well, hiatus and shit), view fan art, and what not.

However, I don't consider myself a 'brony', just 'cause it kinda makes me cringe whenever I say that word. xD

Edited by TRIGGERED

Sure am. Coming up on 4 years this March. I guess you could say I'm not as into the show or fandom as I used to be; when new episodes are airing, sometimes it can take me two or three weeks to actually get around to watching them, and I definitely don't participate on this forum as much as I used to. But I still love the show, the art, the music and other projects, just not as much as I once did. Doesn't make many any less of a brony in my mind.

Duh. Ponies are awesome, the fandom is nice. I might not hang on for too long after the show ends completely, but I will always love it. Much like I love all shows! Steven Universe, Supernatural, Orange is the New Black, Teen Titans, anime, etc etc.

I'm not that into pony music, I like punk rock a lot more and I can usually not find that in the fandom's music! I do enjoy the show's songs at times, though! Some are really catchy and I sing them now and again when I get them caught in my head.

I watch the show and fanvideos on a regular basis. If a new episode is out, I will watch it. If I find some new cool animation from the fandom, I will watch it. Yep!

Edited by Collibri

Bruh, I said yes but I don't know how to actually answer this poll. According to the internet's definition of a brony I am one however, I myself do not consider myself one because I don't have a profound admiration of any aspect of the show or any related content, despite a love of both.

Maybe I'm like a casual brony. or a marginal brony. Barely a brony? Naw, got too much merch to barely be a brony. Mildly a brony? like the hot sauce except for bronies as opposed to scovilles.

Still and always will be. Come Hell or high water . . . or cancelation. I still pop on an episode just to unwind, listen to brony and show songs on my ipod, (bronytunes app, highly recommended), and will always cherish what this show and fandom have given me. I would not be where I am now if this didn't happen, wouldn't have the friends I do, have the career track or passions that I treasure.

Brony for life.

• Brohoof 1

I don't make or observe much fan content, and I don't go to brony conventions, or buy merch; but I'm still a fan of the show. I watch it, and I've rewatched a lot of it, and imo the quality is improving as it goes on (though season 5's finale disappointed me), so yes I'm still a brony. I'm a bigger fan of other things, but still a fan of the ponies.

I see people saying they are not a brony, because they think the word suggeats to much of their personality, or just that is a silly word. They say they are a "fan of mlp", not a brony. Doesn't that seem a bit nit-picky. When someone syays are you a brony, they don't wanna ask do you refer to yourself as a brony, but rather if you like MLP.

So yeah, even though I don't really label myaelf a brony, I am by definition a brony.

To be honest, no. In May I was HUGE into Season 5 and watched it a lot, however I've lost interest in it completely since September or so, and I haven't even watched the last ~11 S5 episodes. It's kinda sad, I used to be a hardcore 'brony', then I stopped watching but still considered myself part of the fandom and a brony, then I got back into S5, now I've grown out of MLP. But despite the fact I don't watch the show, I still visit this place. I like the community way too much to leave you guys.