Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you still a brony?

kanwe yest

Are you still a brony?  

117 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still a brony? (BE HONEST)

• Yes
    • I don't watch the show, but I still call myself a brony.
    • Just gonna finish the final season, then I'm done,
    • No

Are you still a brony? You can be honest, we won't judge.  :lol:

Not gonna lie, but I think I've been stalling so much on season 5, when I used to watch it everyday. I know most of you are probably finished and are probably like "wtf this fool still on season 5 xxddddd wow skrub m8" but yes.

kinda lost interest, but I do want to finish season 5. If/when season 6 comes out, I'll TRY to watch it all.

I am a Brony and i call myself that.

But i will be honest, once the show ends, i will probably be in the fandom for a few more months and then i am out of here, because fan content alone dosen't cut it for me and i really don't want to be in this for all of my life..

I am in this fandom for the show and i like to discuss certain aspects of the show. The fan content is nice but it's kinda in the second row for me.

So for now, i'll cherish the moments that i have. :)

Yes. Also a Trekkie, a Potterhead, a Brown Coat, and about thirty other things. I still enjoy the hell out of Ponies. I still enjoy the hell out of the fandom (heck I'm dropping a considerable amount of dough in April for BABSCon).

But it is perfectly fine if someone isn't a fan. At least for me.

• Brohoof 4

You definitely shouldn't feel like watching the show is a chore. People lose interest, it happens. Maybe it's best to step away from a while.

I still watch the show though. Didn't watch every season 5 episode right away, but I did finish the season eventually. I'm one of those people who doesn't really consider themself a brony since I'm not very involved in the fandom, just someone who watches the show. I watch the show for the show, not the fandom. You get what I mean. But yes, I still watch it.

Edited by PonyLaces

Yes, still a brony. Fandom did great with animations, arts, musics and fictions. Proud to be a brony. Also still Whovian.

Still watch the show, it made feel better and looking forward for season 6 and next Equestria Girls movie. There time some episodes I did not enjoy but believe there some episodes for me.

Edited by Adam Burt

I'm totally a pegasister (brony).

But I don't watch the show a ton. I still haven't caught up on season 5 and I RARELY watch an episode more than once. I'm more absorbed with fandom work, particularly my own own fanon artwork. I usually only rewatch episodes if there's something from the canon/lore I need to be reminded about.

I'd say so. I recently got the Season 4 box set, and although I was a bit disappointed at the limited number of episodes I really liked (plenty of good to ok, but very few that really hit home) and I questioned whether I would get 5 quite so readily, I read a fair bit of fanfiction and re-watch a number of the Season 1 and 2 episodes fairly frequently (Cutie Mark Chronicles, Lesson Zero, It's about time) and enjoy the RP section. The fandom will probably sustain me after the show ends, at least for a fair while. 

Yep, still a brony. Will be one for the rest of my life. I'm pretty obsessive about what I like, and it's rare for me to like TV shows these days, so my love for pastel ponies likely won't be surpassed by anything else on TV.

I'll be watching this show on my death bed.

I am a Brony, no matter what I will be one forever :D Aswell as a Trekkie, Brown coat, Star Wars. I am part of many fandoms that keeps me going. Bring season 2 of Firefly :P :P But still, MLP will always be my favourite cartoon :) :)

Gonna have to say no. Haven't seen anything since the end of S4, and currently have no interest in watching it. Still enjoy a bit of the art and stuff, but even that's gotten pretty stale for me. Been left pretty jaded by the people in the fandom and the general fandom attitude, so I've honestly been trying more and more to distance myself from all this shit.

I dunno, I'm a fickle sumbitch so I may come back to it at some point. I guess we'll see...

Anyway, I may have clocked out but I ain't leavin' the building just yet. Without this place I wouldn't have anywhere good to waste my time at. Who knows, I might even become productive. Can't be having any of that, now can we?

• Brohoof 1

Nope and haven't been for a couple years. My interest in being a brony ended after finishing S2. It just couldn't keep me goin'. 

I still like a tiny sliver of the art I see from time to time, but that's nill compared to another fandom i'm getting into. Plus the community really put me off after awhile. 

It was a fun ride back in the beginnin', but the end of the line came quicker than I expected, yet not quick enough.

Absolutely I'm still a brony. And I will be until I lose interest in MLP. I will probably be involved in the fandom even after the show ends. I'm completely fine with people who aren't fans though, as long as they don't have a problem with me being a fan, I don't have a problem with them not being fans.

• Brohoof 2

Yes, indeed. It's weird, I've been a Brony for little over a year, and I can barely remember life without ponies. Of course, the majority of it was me just feeling angry with life all the time.

But this is definitely my favorite fandom. And I was a huge Sonic nerd since I was a toddler, so that's saying something.

• Brohoof 2