Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What kind of brony are you?

HoovesOnIce

I guess casual? Maybe intermediate.

I don't have any MLP merchandise except for the comics, I have all of those. One of these days I am going to get the seasons of the show on DvD if I ever crawl out of the pit of poverty.

MLP has had a major impact in my life, I probably would not be here typing this if it wasn't for it (or anywhere for that matter). And I am going as far as writing an entire fanfic novel series when the spare time becomes available. 

(edited)

Not Sure what Kind of brony I might be:

Watch the episode every week

Watch some fan-made videos

Listen to some brony music

Never stop thinking about ponies (specially ones I love)

Have few pony plushes

Owned some pony stuffs

Part of Brony MLP froum and Brony social network

Check out some fan arts

Read few fan-fictions

But never go to meets-up and anttend some cons, but love go to one.

I guess Casual or something but not hardcore/super-brony.

Edited by Adam Burt

I'm not a Brony, I'm a general MLP fan. Even still, my interest in the MLP franchise as a whole is not at its highest point right now. That would have been back in 2014 when I discovered the other generations.

I'll decorate my apartment with my G3s, and I'll probably keep on watching FiM. However, I don't really consider buying any more to be a priority, and I tend to not get overtly excited for new episodes anymore. I watch them when I want, not immediately.

I think I'm casual? I'm getting back into it and I'm really going through Season 5 and I'm really into it again.
I really only have one friend into it though, and we geek out over it.
` I have several figures of the ponies
` I also made a handful of OCs, but I didn't do a whole lot with them.

` I also got a poster!

` I read into the lore and read a few fanfics

but I totally crave more merch!!

Soon to be hardcore! I have done everything most hardcore Bronies would do except go to a convention. Luckily I will be going to Babscon for my birthday next year (it is 2 days after my birthday)! So... yay   :yay:

Hardcore.  I own all seasons, spend a lot of time on the forums, have all the zilla brushables and quite a few pony shirts, I ponify as much as I can with Steam workshop mods, I make a fair bit of art, including my ambitious 3D pony models (of which I'm a bit proud), listen to the FIM soundtrack regularly, and I frequently gorge myself on the smorgasbord that is youtube pony.

I dunno really, I watch new episodes on the day they come out and occasionally make music for the fandom, but that's about it. No merch and not many people know, sooo...

I'm somewhere in between casual and hardcore, I guess. I have tons of merch and often watch pony videos and such, although I don't connect with other bronies that often. I guess having a sister who is also a pegasister  gives me someone to talk to so I don't have to search all over the internet for brony friends.

I'm defenitly a fandom brony. I had a friend tell me about the bronie fandom and I always wanted to be part of a 'weird fandom' so my first thought was "I want to be a brony!" so I became one. I still haven't watched all the episodes... 

if it wasn't for the brony fandom I wouldn't have been a brony or stayed one :D 

I'm probably somewhere in the middle. I do have a lot of merch and talk with other bronies and while I really love MLP, I find myself talking more about other stuff. I still do talk about MLP, but there's plenty other stuff on my mind as well.

• Brohoof 1

Definitely casual, at least compared to what I used to be a few years ago. I still have quite a lot of pony figures standing on my shelf as well as some plushies, but other than that I don't really let it show anymore. I've also pretty much stopped going to brony meetups because the certain local group of people begun to feel uncomfortable to spend time with.

I'm more of a hardcore fan. I talk about MLP quite often with my sisters, and 80% of my day-to-day life is spent on my laptop (I hope to significantly reduce that amount this summer). I also have a few toys that I enjoy playing with from time to time, in addition to washing. combing, and brushing their hair.

One thing I don't do often is watch the show. I'm too busy most of the time delving in my DeviantART notifications to see all the amazing fanart the fandom produces  :adorkable:  Hope to change that too this summer.

I think I'm a more casual fan of mlp. I have some mlp merch - mostly shirts and a few toys - and I do watch the show and enjoy it, though I like fan interpretations of the character, fan fictions, ships and etc a bit more. I occasionally draw fan art. I don't have friends who also enjoy the show which is okay I guess. I haven't been to any conventions or meetups or anything and I don't think I ever will, since I just don't have the money for it haha

I think I'm borderline casual to hardcore. I tend to collect merch any time I go out and I usually discuss the show with my sister. I also visit the forums several times a day and hang around Deviantart for a little bit. Including that, I try to create some of my own artwork in my free time and listen to some Brony music.

Casual.

I never talk about MLP with anybody I know.  Even though my brother is a Brony I never talk about it with him because it just seems too weird.  I just don't want to look like a freak in front of my family or friends.

I guess casual or moderate. I love the show a lot, but I don't have a room full of MLP things. I have a few plushies, and I have my phone background as Ember now. 

I also like talking with other people in the fandom, not just this forum.

Somewhere between casual and hardcore....

I enjoy the show itself, I Hop on the forums, I browse Derpibooru and other sites with pony art on them,I enjoy the fan made original music. I've fallen hopelessly in love with a certain yellow pegasus...I buy merchandise related to the show, although, it tends to be strictly Fluttershy merch, unless it's an interesting/uncommon piece of merch...Such as the Glow in the dark Zecora or the WLF Trixie I have..I've ponified nearly everything I can. Yet, I've got no close friends that are into it at all. So I've earned the nickname pony boy around them.

The only thing i don't really do  is make my own art or read fan fics.