Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

One Wish.

Classic Play

I would wish that everyones wishes would come true so basically unlimmetid wishes

Well, this one I cannot deny, lol. It's a legitimate wish, for you aren't wishing for the unlimited wishes for yourself. Congrats!

But besides of jokes. "Happiness. Happines for everyone, for free..." © "Roadside Picnic"

This 100%.

Also a very good book, Roadside Picnic.

This might be considered cheating, but I'm going to list a couple because I don't know which one of these I would do.:

-Remove the need to sleep.

-Be rich and secured for the rest of my life.

-Change history so that the Russian Empire wins WW1 which would result in having Constantinople and Eastern Anatolia ceded to Russia as well as have the Romanov dynasty live on to the present day.

-Unite Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Poland, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czechia, Slovakia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Croatia, and Slovenia into one single unified country.

-Time control.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna
  • Brohoof 1

Either the ability to heal disabilities (blindness, deafness, amputations, and the like), or unlimited travel for me and up to two friends (never pay for bus fares, airplane tickets, whatever).

Simply put, my best friend, who is blind, lives in Australia, and I'm stuck in the U.S. I want to meet her so much, but she's losing her sight rapidly, and I doubt I could visit before she loses it completely. :(

• Brohoof 3

The ability to exist in any form or state I choose to. At will, I could become an animal, or a cloud. Or a dream in people's minds. Or maybe a stream of 1s and 0s and travel through internet nodes, 'seeing' (if that's even what it'd be called in my state) internet protocols in action.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I'd hate to go the obvious route and wish for money, but it does provide a lot more than just opulence and luxury (two things I couldn't care less about). What I do want is freedom and opportunity, which come with the territory if you've got the money to make things happen. 

Otherwise, I'd wish for balance in all things for all the people I'm close to: something for everybody without anyone getting a lopsided allotment of good or bad. 

I wish that my significant other has a happy life, this one and for the next, so on. :3

(Hopefully without the bad ending of repeating the same life forever, but then they wouldn't be happy. :o )

Edited by ShyGuy
Rethought