Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would Rarity say if she saw all the clothes you had?

Azureth

If Rarity saw every article of clothing you had, what do you think her reaction would be?

Me: "You really need to diversify, it's very sameish and dull!".

• Brohoof 1

If Rarity saw every article of clothing you had, what do you think her reaction would be?

Me: "You really need to diversify, it's very sameish and dull!".

"You wear clothes *every day*?"

• Brohoof 2

"Dear, where do you keep all your actual clothes? These things in your closet only have one color, I can only assume they must be some kind of pyjamas."

• Brohoof 1

I expect she would not speak at all, just collapse on the floor and start twitching violently. I have a couple of shirts that are less fashion and more abominations honestly. I tried to throw them away a couple of times, but the trash just puts them back.. even it apparently has standards. So yeah if for some reason Rarity magically visits me, the closet would be off limits. :please:

• Brohoof 5

"Oh my! Darling where exactly do you live? perhabs in another world because these wardrope is absultely preposterous! ...hmm there's only one solution! We need to burn it all" 

" is that it?" is what she would say. I have very few clothes that still fit. I tend to cycle through the same tops and currently only have 2 pairs of jeans x,x sad life but at home I just wear lounge pants... which I have several pairs of. I have loads of tshirts but only wear them at home too. My going outside wardrobe really consists of tank tops and jeans. ^^;

need to go clothes shopping very soon >.> im not in a bad place with money or anything, just really hate clothes shopping for jeans/trousers and dont tend to have the time to do a proper shop. 

• Brohoof 1

She'd probably immediately make me completely new clothes, seeing as though my clothes are extremely unfashionable and in some cases a bit tattered (I have no socks without holes, and most of my shirts and pants have at least one noticeable hole in them... -_- I really need to go clothes shopping someday...)

She would also tell me to burn every single article of clothing other than what I have on (well, I'd assume.)

Edited by Nerdy Luigi

• 1 month later...

She would say, in her fabulous voice:

"My oh my...these all are uhh...stylish...? No, not really. It needs a lot of improvement. It needs spark! Inspiration! Something that says 'I am Kyoshi, the one and only!'. Darling, if you would give me the time, I can make your wardrobe into something everyone else will be talking about for decades, if not centuries! Do you like jewels? Ah what am I saying, everyone likes jewels! Anything to make your clothing standout form the rest!" And so on.

Needless to say, my clothes are all boring.

• Brohoof 2