Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What type of mlp character do you want to have as a friend?

Dylan7899

ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM

No really, I don't think I could just pick one. The only ones I probably wouldn't want to be friends with are a handful of antagonists and meanies.

• Brohoof 4

latest-27.thumb.png.bacec7d436cc90a4cbafe9532f889f85.png

The Princess of Friendship herself would naturally be the optimal choice when picking a type of MLP character for a friend. She would be the most knowledgeable in befriending friends and the friendly nature of friendliness.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Either Flutters, Starlight, Celly or Luna

1-Flutters because she's so sweet :fluttershy:, and we are alike in terms of liking animals and social anxiety 

2-Starlight because we both share a dark past in youth and we are socially clumsy

3-Celly because she'll be a great mother figure

4-If Celly would be a mother figure, Luna can be like a cool sister I've never had. I know she sometimes is mature and wise like a princess, but others she's impulsive and not above all

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 2

On 15/06/2017 at 2:39 AM, Tiny Hoofs said:

ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM

No really, I don't think I could just pick one. The only ones I probably wouldn't want to be friends with are a handful of antagonists and meanies.

True, they're numerous and it's impossible to decide ! I can't tell you who I'll pick, but I can tell who I will not pick ! Characters like Prince Blueblood, Spike, Queen Crysalis and the other vilain, ( even Big Mac doesn't seems to be really..."useful" as a friend, unless he start talking ! ) I will also nor pick griffon nor yack.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I think I would pick Twilight, Starlight, Trixie and Sunset. A powerfull and strong group where you can fall back on. With strong I mean a friendly and close friendship. I think it would be fun to be there with them. ^_^

Also Discord, Spike, Fluttershy, Rarity, Luna and Minuette would be great to hang out with! :orly:

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 2

I choose Twilight, Fluttershy, Luna, Moon Dancer, and Starlight. Of all the characters, they are the main relatable for me and I see a lot of myself in them. I feel like we could easily bond. :)

On 2017-6-16 at 10:28 PM, Trotteur Funeste said:

Oh my ! What a coincidence ! They're all on your profile picture ! :lol:
No seriously, definitely Luna !!

What???!!!! :blink:

*Look at my avatar* Didn't even realize! :lie:

*Looks another time* Ahh, what the heck. I am still right. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Without a doubt in my mind i would have to pick Rainbow dash (yes stereotypical RD is my fav) Just because we are both mischievous but not bad too mischievous, Also when it comes to friendship I see loyalty as one of the biggest things you need. I also  need someone who i could just chill with, Second choice would be AJ.

Edited by Yumekai

(I think by now I shouldn't have to say it... but just in case...)

Discord_go_on.gif.2b77a9a6de9ee4a3e2d3584d28ddf233.gif

LET THE CHAOS COMMENCE.

Fluttershy would be the nicest friend I think.

I'll have to get back to you on a more detailed answer, but for a short answer of just one character, I'd say Spike simply for his want to help despite being from a species known for being greedy and selfish!

On 18/6/2017 at 4:52 PM, Hierok said:

What???!!!! :blink:

*Look at my avatar* Didn't even realize! :lie:

*Looks another time* Ahh, what the heck. I am still right. :lol:

You have Fantastic Four of Friends, A princess, A friend of Princess, A student of Princess and A friend of student of Princess.

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Lambdadelta said:

You have Fantastic Four of Friends, A princess, A friend of Princess, A student of Princess and A friend of student of Princess.

Yeah. I like to call them the furious four! :lol: