Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

*feathery boops going to @Princess Luna Feri @Ani @Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof @Wolfgrel @Holiday Agnaktor @ChB @Hierok @The Cerberus @Totally Lyra @Little Baby @Lucky Bolt @TempestShadow @BronyNumber42 @The_Gobo @Nature Tune @Windchime @Duality @Mirage @Sparklefan1234 and all the rest of valorous ponies I may forget to add hither due to mine fatigue*

*tiredly rubs eyes after another writing session* At the very least it seemeth I'm breaking through that damned writer's block finally :orly:

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

• Brohoof 14

29 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*feathery boops going to  @The Cerberus and all the rest of valorous ponies I may forget to add hither due to mine fatigue*

*tiredly rubs eyes after another writing session* At the very least it seemeth I'm breaking through that damned writer's block finally :orly:

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

tumblr_m34c8slcYq1r757rdo1_500.png

• Brohoof 5

Stevonnie.png.e39b58e3d79c1f98449985e3f187b367.png

“Cats!”  “Cats!”  “Music!”  “Cats!” “Cats! “(^・ω・^ )ノ” 
Ask me something! https://mlpforums.com/topic/139270-ask-the-cerberus/#entry4129993
Signature by @Stevonnie

I am here again ponies! Until this moment I was able to giving only brohooves now it is time to give boops into your noses!

*Boops

@Alexshywith wishes for his dear friend to return to health, @CypherHoof asking for more coffee and cakes, @The Cerberus offers a warm scarf @Felicity Breeze premiere friendly boops @TempestShadow with congratulations for his musical talent @Sparklefan1234 because he always remeber about my nose @Deae Rising Shine~ for hundreds brohooves given to me @Valencia for beeing cute pony @Flutterstep you thought that I forgot? You were wrong! @Duality I'm curious about your revange @Prospekt for having cute avatar @Mirage for liking the best princess @Totally Lyra for caring about my mood @TigerGeekGuy because he remember about my nose @KTAG for nice dedication to me as his friend @The Mint Pone for really nice boop-picture he posted giving boops to me lately @Nature Tune for her love to horses*

Please believe me that I really appreaciate all your friendly boops! After all the usual tiring day you make me smile every time I read your posts! A simply little thing butthey enjoying me. Thanks!:squee: More boops on my nose please!:yay:;)

img-1331978-1-mlfw2090-87516_-_animated_boop_fluttershy_rainbow_dash.gif.222630463e8627bfc464d7221740629d.gif

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 12

12 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I am here again ponies! Until this moment I was able to giving only brohooves now it is time to give boops into your noses!

*Boops

@Alexshywith wishes for a return to health, @CypherHoof asking for more coffee and cakes,

*boops @Fluttershy Friend and @Alexshy

There is still a generous plenty of the Madeleines to be enjoyed - some are even chocolate half-dipped. But unless you have a craving for the caffeine,  I have just picked up some awesome amazonian hot chocolate pellets - quite on the bittersweet side, but when matched with the Monin Blackcurrent and Cherry syrup and a little whipped cream, it is like having a black forest gateau in a cup... oh, the theobromine.....

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 2

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

7 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops @Fluttershy Friend and @Alexshy

There is still a generous plenty of the Madeleines to be enjoyed - some are even chocolate half-dipped. But unless you have a craving for the caffeine,  I have just picked up some awesome amazonian hot chocolate pellets - quite on the bittersweet side, but when matched with the Monin Blackcurrent and Cherry syrup and a little whipped cream, it is like having a black forest gateau in a cup... oh, the theobromine.....

I look similairy like on this picture  when I read about all these delicacies from @CypherHoof menu:D *Boops him*

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.8db5b9b60492d3b9f74c6944343bfd49.jpg

This red scarf fits you @The Cerberus! *boops again in red scarf*

• Brohoof 3

*sips coffee (generously offered by @CypherHoof), boops ponies*

Woo! 2500 words for Diana's Touch, one of the psychotic scenes - done! *marks in the list, thanks Twilight for advice*

Princess_Luna_updated_ID.png

*boops @CypherHoof (Mine gratitude, lief! Thou art a saviour for caffeine and glucose craving alicorns after writing sessions!) @Fluttershy Friend (a boop and a hug... and a serviette) @Holiday Agnaktor (How beest thee tonight?) @The Cerberus (No fish tonight, have a bisquit)* :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

@The Cerberus (No fish tonight, have a bisquit)* :orly:

I guess that's aright *Noms on the biscuit while boops you back* :3

• Brohoof 2

Stevonnie.png.e39b58e3d79c1f98449985e3f187b367.png

“Cats!”  “Cats!”  “Music!”  “Cats!” “Cats! “(^・ω・^ )ノ” 
Ask me something! https://mlpforums.com/topic/139270-ask-the-cerberus/#entry4129993
Signature by @Stevonnie

39 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*sips coffee (generously offered by @CypherHoof), boops ponies*

Woo! 2500 words for Diana's Touch, one of the psychotic scenes - done! *marks in the list, thanks Twilight for advice*

Princess_Luna_updated_ID.png

*boops @CypherHoof (Mine gratitude, lief! Thou art a saviour for caffeine and glucose craving alicorns after writing sessions!) @Fluttershy Friend (a boop and a hug... and a serviette) @Holiday Agnaktor (How beest thee tonight?) @The Cerberus (No fish tonight, have a bisquit)* :orly:

Are you sure I can't interest you likewise in a little of the hot chocolate? Although my new whisk did beat the cream to an impressive stiffness, I do feel it and the cherry were barely visible by the time I could make an image....

20171026_211850.thumb.jpg.9562db737a0e3ded488917f344b5158f.jpg

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

now it is time to give boops into your noses!

Into our noses? :o

Careful, sometimes when you boop into a nose there's no return. :P

Image result for mlp lyra boop

*boops @Fluttershy Friend back for having a unique wonderful reason for booping everypony* :3

• Brohoof 6

TotallyNyxSignature.png.010998cc64637c3bcdc4fb0039765b43.png
Signature made by @Sparklefan1234 (Thank you!)

Want to know something? Ask me, Nyx, Lyra, or Roseluck anything.

Are you sure I can't interest you likewise in a little of the hot chocolate? Although my new whisk did beat the cream to an impressive stiffness, I do feel it and the cherry were barely visible by the time I could make an image....

I noticed that you strongly prefer some royal ponies here @CypherHoof:D:orly:I want exactly the same cakes and coffee!:love::D *Boops*

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

I noticed that you strongly prefer some royal ponies here @CypherHoof:D;)I want the exactly cakes and coffee!:love::D *Boops*

Tsk, I *did* offer you the chocolate first :)

• Brohoof 2

*boops @Hierok in the usual sequential manner, notes in amusement that it was the exact opposite order as the previous booping, purely by chance :)

5 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh. I thought until this time that all boops are safe. :lie:Thanks for warning. I will be careful!:ooh: *boops Totally Lyra carefully again and escapes*:D

Reminds me of this one:

through.png.a16523ba29ac5fd29e70f2fc070810b2.png

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@Duality I'm curious about your revange

Moar boops.

*boops moar*

4 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*boops with soft feather duster due to lack of wings*

• Brohoof 2