Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bad Pony

Midnight Solace

This drawing would represents how I would like to spend the rest of my life. Laying down on a cloud, and waiting till the happiness comes back.

And yeah, I drew this while still having the headache, so... Sorry if it looks worse than usual.

125852172_BadPony(2).jpg.911d77701b9f3bff5da32dde4db463e7.jpg

I've been feeling really bad lately, Don't know if it's school, lack of friends, the way I can't express myself, or the ignorance I've been getting. This might be one of my last sketches, I don't even know why I bother. 

Spoiler

I mean I could express myself, here. I could say I'm alone, broken, confused, betrayed, anxious, pathetic, heartbroken, crushed, empty, never good enough, but all I will say is that I'm fine.

I'm not a bad pony...

Edited by Midnight Solace
  • Brohoof 13

5 hours ago, Arkadios said:

GFD, if this is bad drawing for this fandom, how are my shaky, uncoordinated hands supposed to produce something worth a 10-year-old rat crap? XD

Through practice. Lots and lots of practice. 

Also, Midnight, the picture looks pretty good. Only flaw I can see is the wings are maybe a bit oddly placed, but that's something I had to look for to spot. 

• Brohoof 1

Your art is really nice. Traditional art is what I consider as difficult, so you've did a good job there. :fluttershy:

Sorry to hear you're going through darker times.

• Brohoof 2

Man, that's a good drawing. I can draw stuff like this, but my outlines are always messed up. >_< Also, I feel your pain, pal. My life feels so empty and purposeless because of my realization that FiM is ending soon. I seriously feel like a hollow husk. :(

• Brohoof 2

23 hours ago, Partialgeek514 said:

I really like that cutie mark! Is there any particular meaning behind it?

Great question! My answer is pretty deep though. And a bit weird.

images.png.c309cf436c3ab49ca67bdfe7391bd0e8.png

To many ponies, this is the symbol of the element of air. But to my understanding it has multiple meanings.

The 3 sides of the triangle represents fantasy, (I'll explain later) And the line across represents reality. That line is the balance between truth and lies because if there is no line there, there would be 3 lines left. The number 3 is my unlucky number and I absolutely hate it. If the line across is there, there are lines it also means I live a life without hate. Without the number 3.

This symbol could also mean the 4 princesses. At first, there was only 3. (Bad) But when Twily came, it made my life better. She is the line across the triangle, getting rid of all my fears. (And also becoming the pony Midnight loves) The number of lines are now 4 (Good) Which equals balance to Equestria and myself.

Midnight got this as his cutie mark for becoming really great at flying, but after some time he broke his wings and hated his cutie mark. What is the point of having a cutie mark that represents that you're good at something when you can't do it?

This represents me being happy once in my life, but soon bad things happened and I hated my life.

Also, an upward pointing triangle represents male, and a downward pointing triangle represents female.

Edited by Midnight Solace
  • Brohoof 5

22 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

Great question! My answer is pretty deep though. And a bit weird.

images.png.c309cf436c3ab49ca67bdfe7391bd0e8.png

To many ponies, this is the symbol of the element of air. But to my understanding it has multiple meanings.

The 3 sides of the triangle represents fantasy, (I'll explain later) And the line across represents reality. That line is the balance between truth and lies because if there is no line there, there would be 3 lines left. The number 3 is my unlucky number and I absolutely hate it. If the line across is there, there are lines it also means I live a life without hate. Without the number 3.

This symbol could also mean the 4 princesses. At first, there was only 3. (Bad) But when Twily came, it made my life better. She is the line across the triangle, getting rid of all my fears. (And also becoming the pony Midnight loves) The number of lines are now 4 (Good) Which equals balance to Equestria and myself.

Midnight got this as his cutie mark for becoming really great at flying, but after some time he broke his wings and hated his cutie mark. What is the point of having a cutie mark that represents that you're good at something when you can't do it?

This represents me being happy once in my life, but soon bad things happened and I hated my life.

Wow! :o I really love symbolism like that! There's something magnificent about a few simple lines having so much meaning. I always thought I was weird for putting huge symbolism into little things. I didn't know other people did it! :mlp_yeehaa: That's so awesome!

I'm sorry your life is so sad though. I find it a major challenge to love or like myself too. I really hope your happiness comes back some day.:kindness:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Partialgeek514 said:

Wow! :o I really love symbolism like that! There's something magnificent about a few simple lines having so much meaning. I always thought I was weird for putting huge symbolism into little things. I didn't know other people did it! :mlp_yeehaa: That's so awesome!

I'm sorry your life is so sad though. I find it a major challenge to love or like myself too. I really hope your happiness comes back some day.:kindness:

Yeah. :-D I put alot of thought into Midnight's cutie mark. All cutie marks have deep meanings to it. I'm pretty sure we're not the only ones who puts alot of symbolism into little things like cutie marks.

^^ Thanks dude. I wish the same for you. :twismile:

• Brohoof 3