Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if you had Equestrian magic?

LucasB

Would you rather have the flying capabilities of Rainbow Dash, the magical abilities of Twilight Sparkle, or psychic like Pinkie Pie?

Personally I think magic would be so convenient and would make me literally invincible among measly human mortals xD but flying at the speed of sound is just too hard to resist... so i guess I'll go with flight.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm a Pegasus, so flight for me. Pinkie has some cool 'Pinkie Sense' but that could be distracting. And I wouldn't want Unicorn magic because that horn would interfere with my hairstyle. I'll just keep it simple and dance among the clouds. 

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

I’ll have a horn. Seems to be the most versatile, as I could even fly with it :mlp_yeehaa:

Good hook for hanging spare towels on too.

If there's a physical attribute to consider with it, I'm going with Pinkie Sense, I'd just get a twitch. I'd love to fly but if there's wings I'd have to get special shirts made and that's too much of a hassle. That'd look pretty cool though.

• Brohoof 1

Twilights powers seems the most useful for me so I will go with it. (If we were talking about having magical powers in the EG universe I would like to have twilights magic or something similar so I will conquer their world just for the heck of it:ph3ar:, at worst I will lose and they will forgive me:mlp_yeehaa:)

• Brohoof 2

As much as I want to say magic, it would take years of study & practice to be as powerful as I would like. My next choice would be flight or transfrmation as the changelings can.

• Brohoof 1

Magic ability appeals the most to me, as it could prove incredibly useful under many circumstances. Especially so, if it could make the world a better place.

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Good hook for hanging spare towels on too.

If there's a physical attribute to consider with it, I'm going with Pinkie Sense, I'd just get a twitch. I'd love to fly but if there's wings I'd have to get special shirts made and that's too much of a hassle. That'd look pretty cool though.

You could just take your shirt off when you want to fly, and keep them furled when you're wearing a shirt. That's how they do it in every Angel x Human romance novel I've read. Actually, in almost every novel with winged humanoids

35 minutes ago, Altastrofae said:

You could just take your shirt off when you want to fly, and keep them furled when you're wearing a shirt. That's how they do it in every Angel x Human romance novel I've read. Actually, in almost every novel with winged humanoids

I live in Washington. Werewolves have fur and Vampires are dead, so the cold and rain doesn't affect them so much. Are there any Angels here?

• Brohoof 1

I'd definitely choose pesasus abilities, I've always wanted to fly! Flying is very practical too, pesasi have hardly any obstacles that hinder the way to their destination like traffic, hills, trees, and stop signs, and they can just fly straight to where they want to go!

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I'd rather utilise Discord's magic, being able to manipulate reality to make it whatever I want it to be, would be cool.

Edited by Dark defender
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Having just the magic, I would get away with advertising MLP or showing I am a Brony. I would choose the thing that I can benefit the most from. Magic ability from Twilight Sparkle. Don't let me have a horn though!

Magic ability of Twilight Sparkle (or some other pony) as long as it does not come with some new visible body part, like a horn on my head. It seems to be the most useful of the options.

• Brohoof 1