Where Are You?

pondus30

Norway. I live in a small town. Our entire municipality have less than 700 people in it. It feels like my nearest neighbor is the fucking badger living straight across the railroad to me, despite living on the 2nd floor of the grocery store.

Edited by Yakamaru
  • Brohoof 2

Technically I was from Washington State, but I'm assuming the proper answer to the question is that I am from a small town in Texas with its own brand of alcohol.

Edited by Barik the Luigineer
  • Brohoof 1

I'm never really sure which specific location to give for this question so I generally just say England or UK.

My family are originally from Liverpool but I was born in London and I was brought up in Penrith, Cumbria.

• Brohoof 2

I'm from central Illinois, in the Spoon River area. My hometown has a population of about 2500 or so people. Our town is surrounded by corn and beans everywhere (and basically every surrounding town in this county as well as the towns in surrounding counties). I quite enjoy the small town life in a city dominated by agriculture. Our community is quaint and rustic, and at least 70% of the people here drive pick-up trucks (or so it seems). It's normal to see tractors and other large agricultural equipment driving on main street. My parents and I live in town but we have somewhere between 6 to 8 acres of land out of town out in the country where my mother has a horse, and a miniature donkey. In fields next to our land we often see someone flying a crop duster (small aeroplane) over crops. We can go out there in the dark of night to view the stars with basically zero ambient light, and that is an incredible thing to see if you've only seen the sky from a city where there are streetlights and such everywhere.

• Brohoof 2

I live in on the outskirts of a fast growing city in northeastern Florida, just about 30 minutes away from Daytona. There's a lot of countryside and rural areas around where I live, so I guess I can say I live half in the city and half in the countryside. :lol: 

• Brohoof 3