Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think Rarijack is Overrated?

Weryu555

I don’t support to give my opinion, I like rarijack actually but some shipper
and Artist who draw nothing but them takes this ship too far.

And i think it's not even that good that some shipper must said "DuH, RaRiJaCk Is MuCh MoRe BeTtEr ShIp ThAn ThIs."

(edited)

My issue is with how overdone it is as a pair in the series, especially with EQG milking it beyond reason.I've gotten so sick of it, It's gotten to the point where I'm just skipping anything that features the two together out of habit, just because I know how exactly it's gonna play out

Edited by This Whomps
  • Brohoof 3

I do not think so, I actually like the duo since they tend to pull it off well than some other duos. As for shipping, I do not mind that at all too.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Prior to Rollercoaster of Friendship, I didn't really care much for the pair.  They just never had any episodes together that I actually liked.  However after Rollercoaster of Friendship, I started liking it a bit more.  I still don't really care much for the pair in the main show, but I do ship their EQG counterparts as I feel like that is where they have a much more friendly dynamic.  It only took the very real possibility that they might actually become a canon couple for me to get one board with Rarijack or at least a version of it. (Like I generally wouldn't be surprised if EQG pulls a Korra/Adventure Time and have Rarity and Applejack hook up in the finale.)

Edited by cmarston1

I don't ship at all, but I'm pretty neutral on the subject of these two. They're a good duo, but some people just take their interest in shipping them to the point where it becomes obnoxious.

• Brohoof 1

My response to this thread:

I think it sums us up quite well.  :laugh:  It's a joke.  Lighten up.  Okay, full disclosure: I love shipping.  I think it's fun and I get a kick out it.  And I actually like Rarijack, as well.  But... like... really?  Honestly?  Like, who cares if a ship is "overrated" or not?  How can a ship even BE overrated?!  It's not even real!  I mean, the actual show isn't real.  It's all fiction.  But the ships aren't even canon.  They're not even close!  And when people get all whipped up over some scene or paring on the show that they think confirms or implies their ship, they're just seeing what they want to see.  There's nothing there.  They're all just friends.  Not that there's anything wrong with playing up your favorite ship if there's some cute paring scene on the show.  I mean, I do it.  It's fun.  But we're arguing over nothing, here.  Applejack telling Rarity that "good things are better when they're a 'Rarity'" doesn't mean they're suddenly hooking up.  I mean, good god, dude.  And who cares how much or what kind of fanfics or fan art there is of a ship?  I mean, if you like, great, and if don't, that's fine, too.

Look, I'm not trying to criticize anyone in particular, here, but I just think people need to learn when to adopt a healthy amount of apathy.  It's just not worth even caring about this stuff.  Honestly.  If you like a ship, then ship on.  And if you don't, then don't!  Really--who cares?  It's all just made-up fan stuff anyway.  Gotta learn to just smirk and laugh at this stuff.

• Brohoof 2

13 hours ago, Justin_Case001 said:

who cares?  It's all just made-up fan stuff anyway.

This.

Ships are made-up couples subjective to each shipper.

Saying any ship is 'overrated' is the same as saying an artist, a music genre or a sport is 'overrated' just because you don't get it or you don't have any interest on it.

The world doesn't revolve around anyone's particular tastes, learn to let it go.

• Brohoof 2

Never been into shipping myself, I found it irrelevant at best, but it’s true rarijack is getting overwhelmingly too much attention lately. Can’t get to derpiboru without seeing at least one of those. Can we see a bit of Lyrabon for a change at least :dash:?

• 2 weeks later...

I haven’t heard of this ship in a long while. I hear more about Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack. Regardless, I don’t ship Rarity and Apple Jack. It’s too odd of a combination for me,

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

I haven’t heard of this ship in a long while. 

Oh, I have been slacking haven’t I? How did I allow suck a beautiful concept fall from the forefront of every user’s mind on this site? Have I lost my touch? 

I swear by all that is Fabulous and Cidery, the Church of Rarity will arise again to support the Holy Union of GemApples! Many will be married to their waifu in Rarijack’s honor! 

For it has been written and it shall be done. 

• Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...

MLP is one of those series where any of the ships involving the Mane Six with each other are fine with me. Rarijack is actually one of the ones I like more (along with AppleDash and TwiDash).

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...
(edited)

Rarijack isn't overrated. Spoiler:

Spoiler

If anything, I'd say Appledash is overrated. I mean their ship is even "canon" now

Edited by Gaines
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...