Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Leap Day

Sun Princess Celestia

Greetings my little ponies. Today is a special day that only comes every few years. 
Its a leap day. A whole extra day for us to have fun and celebrate. 

What are your plans for today? 
Will you visit the magical land of Equestria today? 

:sunbutt: Oh and make sure to tell Luna that its leap Day not leap Night. :sunbutt:

Image result for MLP Celestia Sun

• Brohoof 13

• This topic was featured and pinned

Work half day, monster hunter, draw, more monster hunter, cry untill fall asleep.

Spoiler

Not really, watch vtubers untill fall asleep with the laptop on my stomach... it burns :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

Happy Leap Day everypony! My plans? Well, I work a half day today, but once 1pm hits I have a full day of fun ahead of me. :ticking: Probably board games, yep, board games. :pinkie:

1 hour ago, Princess Celestia said:

:sunbutt: Oh and make sure to tell Luna that its leap Day not leap Night. :sunbutt:

But Leap Night always follows Leap Day. Happy Leap Night @Princess Luna! :love:

• Brohoof 4

leap day should be a secret day that no one on your work knows about, and you can have all to yourself, a bonus level that you can do whatever you always wanted and never had the time for, not counting as a day of the week either, just continue with saturday tomorrow
(disclaimer: i don't even have a boss at my job, i just think it would be a very cool idea)

as for my plans, i'm going to go see a battleship from the inside today

• Brohoof 4

Happy Leap Day and thank you for the extra day, Princess Celestia. I'm going to make sure to make the most of this day. 

I'm going to try and get some work done, catch up on things I've been slacking off on, talk to my friends and I'll definitely try and visit Equestria. ^_^ 

• Brohoof 2

Leap Day is over for me, seeing as it's past midnight. It kind of flew by without me even noticing. I sat on the computer all day, so nothing of real worth was achieved. But hey, I'm not complaining.

• Brohoof 1

Happy Leap Day! ^_^ I have to work today unfortunately. :scoots: You all have a good Leap Day and awesome weekend though!

(For those of you born on Feb 29 what's it like? Asking for a friend. :sealed:)

• Brohoof 3