Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Whats somethings girls like about a guys body?

Muffinnz

I'm not a girl but what I find attractive about guy's bodies is body hair as strange as that may sound to some.  Not a walking carpet but a good balance, though some guys look better with more hair imo.  

Also, long hair, could more guys please grow their hair out?

Being a dude myself, I might not know everything, but what I do know is that girls look for masculinity. For example: muscularity, body and facial hair, smelling masculine (the good kind lol) and body posture as well.

This is coming from a girl. Honestly, the physical features of a guy I pay the most attention to is basically, upper body. That includes hair, face, shoulders, chest, arms, yes even hands. As far as facial hair goes, if he’s got some stubble that adds extra points. :please: And if he smells really good, like is wearing cologne or something....hooo boy.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not a woman, so I can't speak for the female sex or anyone who identifies that way. I'm a non-binary male that only likes men...

But what I personally like about the male body is mainly to do with the upper body. I have quite the fondness for the male musculature... :grin: In particular chests and biceps... :bedeyes:

Bonus points if his... musk smells good.;)

It differs greatly depending on who you ask but I personally like face more than body. If I find your eyes, hair, smile attractive, you're the definition of hot for me. Of course, not a fan of obese or anorexic men, and a muscled body helps your cause (not bodybuilder like tho), but otherwise it's fine by me.

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Bas said:

You likely mean that on the head. What a coincidence men are at risk of loosing that somewhen. :worry:

Nah, men don't "lose" it, it just goes down their back :oh_golly:

Just now, Muffinnz said:

@Lucky Bolt @Angel_Dust @Kamii @Mirage why is the upper body better?

I'm not exactly sure if I can explain it, but there's more there to me than there is other parts. I can admire other parts of guys (and I do trust me, especially when my hands decide to head south for the winter ;)). That last part I made as PG13 as possible.

But there's more to admire there. It's not just the chest or the biceps either (though I do really like leaning up on a man's chest and squeezing and kissing those arms). I admire that smell coming out of a man's armpits to a certain extent too... :blush:  It can be like a drug sometimes... :sealed:

I've always been more attracted to men with a boyish charm. Youthful and mischievous in their looks and actions. Well groomed too with a daring sense of fashion. I'm not really sure how to describe it all to be honest. Playful body language and speech that just radiates charisma? Meh. I dunno. Feels more like I'm rambling about what I like in their sense of style rather than their bodies. I've never really been attracted to things like muscles and all that stuff. I'm a bit like this towards the sterotypical physical stuff:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I've always been more attracted to men with a boyish charm. Youthful and mischievous in their looks and actions. Well groomed too with a daring sense of fashion. I'm not really sure how to describe it all to be honest. Playful body language and speech that just radiates charisma? Meh. I dunno. Feels more like I'm rambling about what I like in their sense of style rather than their bodies. I've never really been attracted to things like muscles and all that stuff

I look like a tall 12 year old does that mean im hot 

I have very little preference, I am someone who has no right to expect much. One of the few things I am not overly fond of is a guy overly obsessed with masculinity and in turn that applies to their body. Far too much muscle makes me squeamish for some reason. :wacko: Also gives me a sense of overcompensating for anything else about themselves and I highly prefer a guy be true to themselves instead.

• Brohoof 1

This implies girls are only interested in guys. There are plenty who like other girls. That said and speaking as a non-binary fellow who is into people of many different genders I tend to focus on someone's smile and eyes first. A lot of times its someone's expression that makes them attractive to me. I'm into all kinds of physiques so if someone has a great personality and looks shy or sultry or mischievous the odds are good the rest of their body will end up looking every bit as sexy. 

8 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

I have very little preference, I am someone who has no right to expect much. One of the few things I am not overly fond of is a guy overly obsessed with masculinity and in turn that applies to their body. Far too much muscle makes me squeamish for some reason. :wacko: Also gives me a sense of overcompensating for anything else about themselves and I highly prefer a guy be true to themselves instead.

The whole 'working out and having a really buff.muscled physique = overcompensation" is a myth. Most weightlifters I've known have been really decent people who just loved pushing their physical abilities to the limit. Sculpting one's body is an art form and has been considered such since at least the Renaissance. It's unfair to bodybuilders to assume they're all victims of toxic masculinity. 

• Brohoof 1

The clean-cut look and a natural clean smell are a big plus. I love the front of the neck where it meets the collar bone. I’m also quite fond of nice eyes, strong hands (clean fingernails please) and if he’s got a nice warm, sincere smile, I’m done for.  :mlp_bedeyes:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

UwU the smell what. I don't know every girl I've known has loved muscles actually they love beards too in my experience just having a beard has the ladies making attempts at you. What I also often hear is your grooming game, stay clean and smell nice. Learn to dress stylish try to be stylish. Most women want a man that'll be complimentary to them so they want you to look your best. Girls love smiles too so smile and eye contact always a good thing to have on you.

I'm saying this as someone that knows a lot of girls and that is my general consensus also UwU trap.

• Brohoof 1