Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you had to cancel due to Coronavirus?

Reecejackox

Going out at all.  Most stuff that I wanted to go to has been canceled.  Also the doctor's office is doing strictly phone calls instead of having people come in.

• Brohoof 3

I didn't really cancel anything, but I did have to stop going to internship given the place closed down as a precaution and, afterwards, my university closed as well. I still get to go out to walk my dog, but that's it.

• Brohoof 1

Going to work every day. But it's not a problem, as I can work from home. However, I'll probably have to cancel my plans to visit my parents this spring.

• Brohoof 1

Nothing really canceled as such. Just put on hold or being held up. I've currently got the house on the market, so I'm not really going to be expecting any viewers or buyers anytime soon. But it's still on the market. Who knows? I might get lucky. But to be honest, things have been business as usual for me. My only concern is my monthly shopping. I'm stocked up with my usual stuff until April. I just hope I can get my usual groceries without any problems.

• Brohoof 4

I haven't had to cancel anything as of yet. My job hasn't closed so I'm still working, thank god. I just hope it stays that way. I have bigger things coming up later this year that I am planning (such as travel, etc) that as of right now won't be affected, I just hope this craziness passes sooner rather than later, otherwise I WILL have to cancel them. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 3

My friends, family, community, and I have had several things cancelled or postponed… a broadway musical, a school musical (cancelled four hours before the show), a huge party (or at least the non-postponable parts, like limos and venue), band rehearsal and my other activities, schools and on-campus housing, possibly some graduations… and I was going to go on a trip to Europe later this year that might not happen now. But it could be worse, because I’ve already heard about some other people’s really awful situations here. 

• Brohoof 3

Not really much. I guess it's a bummer not being able to go out and find everything you want in stores now.

• Brohoof 3

I was planning to go to EFNW, but I decided it would be safer to go to Ciderfest instead. It kind of sucks, but Ciderfest will still be fun.

And I did end up getting it rescheduled, but my motorcycle safety class that I was supposed to take next week got canceled. Now I have to wait an extra month.

• Brohoof 1

• My vacation to San Diego where I was gonna surprise my grandma for her 80th birthday.
  • Seeing Sepultura, Crowbar & Sacred Reich next week. 
  • Seeing All Elite Wrestling from my second row seat the week after. 
  • Going to the local diner after work.
  • Going to the local cafe after work. 
  • Brohoof 1

Nothing as of now. I am almost 100% that I will have to cancel something in a few weeks from now. The situation is clear.

Our country is lagging behind in the whole Corona business. What that means, is basically that we will have to deal with the situation later. Some people might think we will never have to deal with it, just because we are ignoring it now. They will be in for a treat!

• Brohoof 1

Luckily nothing too major have yet been outright canceled, only postponed for later date. Concerts, theater plays and such... Though I had to re-arrage and -schedule whole bunch of work related stuff, social events and visits to friends/relatives. Same as everybody else. Irritating, but what can you do... :mlp_maud:

Nothing really changes for me, as of yet. Still in my boyfriend's room most of the day. Though if anything I may cancel a visit to my Dad's that I intend to do in a few months.

Edited by Angel_Dust

Other than financial stuff, not much. I was going to order a large carport for my new place, but I'm holding off til this blows over. The threat of an economic recession has me a little worried so I figured it's best to hang on to the money.

• Brohoof 1

Alright, a lot has changed since my last post. My job has closed and will not be offering paid leave. As far as canceling things go, I've had to cancel my meeting with my boyfriend. I'm also scared about the economic state all this is going leave us  in, so I've been trying to hold on to as much money as I can especially now that I don't have a job, with that being said I tried canceling a headlight order I placed for my truck but unfortunately it was too late into the order to cancel it. Oh well, at least I'll have good headlights through all this. :ButtercupLaugh:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1