Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Do you have any scars?

Pandora

I’m curious do you have any scars? If so where and how did you get them? It can be a mental thing too but then it’s better to put in spoiler. 

as for me, my main scar bothers me a lot it’s right under my chin because I fell as baby on top of a porcelain chicken and got stitches for that. That accident also left me with scars through my eyebrows. (Their not visible on selfies cause I can hide them with make-up) UwU  - I also don’t feel comfy showing my chin etc that’s why my selfies mostly come with a filter only a few know me without! 

I have a scar on my finger on right hand aswell as scarred legs, stretchmarks on my bum / sides because of growing probably and cut scars on my left arm but they (luckily) faded because they got treated asap, you only can see it if I get a tan but I’m really white... :P 

mental:

Spoiler

Traumatised from 2 car accidents, bullying and abuse (physical and emotional- so verbal) 

this has led me to grow massive anxiety and depression aswell as possible other things but those 2 are confirmed.

• Brohoof 1

Well with to many mental scars to count and that would make this a very long post I will just go with my physical ones. My first one is from when I was 11 I jumped from my brothers bed to the futon and my left knee got skewered on a screw that was exposed. The second one a cup of hot chocolate I had sitting on the table next to me spilled on scalding a good chunk of my upper thigh on my right leg. The ensuing infection and pain has made me very cautious when it comes handling hot liquid. My third and final one is multiple scars from my gallbladder surgery. I was pretty close to buying the farm since my gallbladder was so riddled with stones and one had gotten stuck in my bile duct. So I needed surgery to get the stone unstuck and then the next day I had the darned thing removed resulting in my scars.

I have two scars. On the right side of my lip I have a scar from when I managed to rip it open while I was sliding on some ice as a kid. <-- Me being a dumbass not paying attention

About a year-ish later I got bitten by a dog in the arm. Was a very large white labrador if I remember correctly. Had to remove one of the large canines as it had gotten stuck, ending up with a large round but currently faint scar on my arm.

31 minutes ago, AriaTheLovely said:

Well with to many mental scars to count and that would make this a very long post I will just go with my physical ones. My first one is from when I was 11 I jumped from my brothers bed to the futon and my left knee got skewered on a screw that was exposed. The second one a cup of hot chocolate I had sitting on the table next to me spilled on scalding a good chunk of my upper thigh on my right leg. The ensuing infection and pain has made me very cautious when it comes handling hot liquid. My third and final one is multiple scars from my gallbladder surgery. I was pretty close to buying the farm since my gallbladder was so riddled with stones and one had gotten stuck in my bile duct. So I needed surgery to get the stone unstuck and then the next day I had the darned thing removed resulting in my scars.

As bad as the surgery was I hope at least your pain etc is gone, imo, those type of scars are beautiful cause you got through something kinda bad 

2 minutes ago, Yakamaru said:

I have two scars. On the right side of my lip I have a scar from when I managed to rip it open while I was sliding on some ice as a kid. <-- Me being a dumbass not paying attention

About a year-ish later I got bitten by a dog in the arm. Was a very large white labrador if I remember correctly. Had to remove one of the large canines as it had gotten stuck, ending up with a large round but currently faint scar on my arm.

the Labrador bit sound scary but the scar sounds also somewhat cool, I hope it didn’t leave you fearing dogs though. 

1 minute ago, Deerie said:

the Labrador bit sound scary but the scar sounds also somewhat cool, I hope it didn’t leave you fearing dogs though. 

Hahaha, nah. I love dogs. Scared the crap outta me tho. The bite came outta nowhere.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Yakamaru said:

Hahaha, nah. I love dogs. Scared the crap outta me tho. The bite came outta nowhere.

That’s good :P still crazy to hear a lab went bonkers like that

That’s good :P still crazy to hear a lab went bonkers like that

Yeah. Found out much later on that the owners of the dog were batshit insane, so.. :Cozy:

As bad as the surgery was I hope at least your pain etc is gone, imo, those type of scars are beautiful cause you got through something kinda bad 

Yup as soon I got it removed the pain was gone. From then on I have been more cautious of what I eat so it was a blessing in disguise.   As for the others were just results of me being young and reckless.

• Brohoof 1

I have a small scar on my right cheek bone just below my eye, got it years ago from being clumsy, I tripped over a football and landed face first on some gravel and the skin split, didn't get stitches though they just glued it back together. It's faded a fair bit since then but I still have a small indented line there. Would prefer not to have it but can only learn from past mistakes.

A round scar on my back from peeling off a large scab. A small scar on my knee from a car crash. Two different tiny gray scars from accidentally jumping onto a sharp pencil. A long scar behind my right ear from surgery to get a cochlear implant. Little scar under my lip from a difficult pimple. Lastly, a weird scar on my stomach I don't remember getting. Yucktastic :mlp_gag:

• Brohoof 1

I've got a scar underneath my right eyebrow from picking a scab that refused to heal, a scar on the side of my hand from when I smashed a glass window, and a scar on my left index finger left over from the stitches I got when I smashed it between my bike handles and a street sign pole.

As well as too many mental scars to count.

383.jpg

Two visible ones on my face but they're small. One on my forehead from scratching off a chicken pox bump, and another when my lip split on impact with this girls head as I was leaning out of a merry-go-round.

Full explanation below

Spoiler

Was at a playground and a bunch of us kids were making the merry-go-round spin really fast by gripping two bars and running in unison. When we get up to speed we'd hop on and all lean back to enjoy the rush. I don't know what the deal with this girl was. Didn't know her but she must have been a few years older, comes up and decided to push it while standing in place. Well that kind of upsets the flow when everyone has to let go and run around you but she eventually left and things resumed normally. We're all hanging on by the edge having great fun, when she comes back just as I'm coming around. Out of the dozen other kids doing the same thing, it's my head that hits hers. I'm seeing stars, I manage to hop off, and feel something wet and warm on my face. My lip has split and is gushing blood. I look up to see her walking off as though nothing happened. The searing pain hits me, and I find the people AI was with. They're thinking I might be in need of stitches which terrifies me, but luckily it came to a stop and healed pretty quickly.

I have a scar on my left arm, back when I crashed my bike and ended up smashing myself against my neighbour's junk. Haven't gotten on a bike since then.

(edited)

When l was a kid, about 6 or 7 years old, i guess :mlp_huh:, l was soo happy because my father comes home from his work, then i started dancing and then, by mistake, l stepped badly and l fell with my nose right on the corner of the bed. 

I think l still have that scar on my nose. :mlp_huh:

Edited by Midnight Danny

No scars that are visible or deep. And the one I have above my eye no one has ever commented about, it is barely there (an ice skate accident involving a karate kick towards me, yeah right)

Yes, I have many. I used to self-injure quite a lot so they are obvious and are in a large amount.

One on my right butt cheek from when I was a little kid.  Was sitting naked in front of a heater and backed right into it.   Scar is still there lol. 

Mental\Physical:  

A few on my arm from self injury when I was a teen.

I have a few scars on my face.  One's from not catching a broken frisbee, another one's from a bit of home surgery from my mom because there was an internal abscess on my chin so she numbed the area and dug around in my face until she couldn't find anymore puss(she was a med student at the time).  I also have a scar on my abdomen from getting my gallbladder taken out a few years ago.  It's kinda funny but all three of these major scars of mine run parallel to each other.  I also have various little scars on my arms from my cat but those typically fade after a while.

As for mental scars?  I'd rather this not turn into a rant of how crap my childhood was and how it affected me at this point.  I have a therapist for that(or my various posts on here) :Thorax:

I've got a few scars which I acquired through either no fault of my own or because I was young and stupid. I've got one on my right arm near my elbow which I got for riding my bicycle on a very busy road (Akin to a small highway in a city), one on my right hand when it got slammed into a locker, and a small indentation on my forehead from getting hit in the head with a baseball long ago. I've probably got other scars but I can't remember what they are and where.

I have a scar on my left elbow from falling down a gravel embankment when I was four. And there’s a scar on my left hand from riding my bike into a telephone pole at high speed when I was a teenager (stupid as that sounds, it wasn’t my fault!) There are a few small scars from surgery (lower back and some tiny ones on my abdomen). I had a scar from a burn on my leg and I had it for years but it’s finally fading from sight. That’s all the physical stuff I can think of. 

• Brohoof 1