Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How bad is your temper?

Akemi Homura

I have a pretty bad temper, but I tend to hold my anger in. I don't like to be angry that much. (Some people I am angry at all the time at my school, though.) When I am angry I kind of say things that I regret. So I try to hold in my anger as much as I can.

My temper used to be terrible, almost seemingly getting angry over the smallest thing.

Now, I don't have that problem as much anymore. It does happen from time or time, but not at the frequency it did years ago.

Temper? I don't usually get angry to begin with (though thats not to say i Dont get annoyed!) I'm pretty easygoing and chilled.

Though! I care less for the actions of others, I won't really take it to heart since they have their own reasons.

Staying calm can be tricky in this world, but remembering each person has feelings and their own burdens to deal with probably helps.

• Brohoof 1

I'm kind of like a glass cannon. Let's just say in high school it was so bad I broke a kid's rubs, gave someone a concussion, made bruises in the back of another kid's neck, punched a hole a few inches deep in my basement wall.... yeah. It sucks. It's gotten better since I've gone to college. I've only had one incident that happened 2 weeks ago, but its ok.

• Brohoof 1

WHAT universe did you come from? Asking me how bad MY TEMPER IS?? DON'T YOU KNOW that that is the WORST THING TO ASK SOMEPONY! Celestia darn you, you're just a sack of HORSEAPPLES! ROTTEN HORSEAPPLES!

Err....my temper is fine. Totally fine. I'm totally calm.

*sarcasm alert, don't take my insult seriously. I saw the title and just had to joke about it*

There was this one time that I came to in the middle of the street (thankfully it was a back street that saw little traffic) with bruises and lacerations I couldn't explain.  Some brownish substance caked onto my tattered clothing.  I guess I just blacked out.  Despite my pounding headache, I vaguely recalled having a shouting match with a neighbor of ours the night before.  Wow, was I ever pissed off.  Nobody liked that neighbor; he was always causing problems.  So nobody was particularly surprised that he'd gone missing.  They never did find the guy.  And it was unlikely he'd simply left town; his car was located a few blocks from his home.  It's SO weird, though: There were these long scratches all over the hood of his abandoned vehicle.  Not, like, someone keyed his car or anything like that.  Long and deep scratches.  The upholstery inside was all torn up.  Police suspected an animal attack.  I don't know what the hell (in our area) could have done that much damage.  Maybe our argument startled some nearby wild animal?  I don't know.  I still don't remember things clearly.  You'd think someone else would've seen whatever it was by the light of a full moon.  I was questioned, obviously, but they ultimately decided that whatever got to our neighbor got to me, too.  Just lucky I wasn't more seriously injured.

But anyway, the moral of the story is: Don't let anger take you over.  I think that's the moral...

• Brohoof 3

When i get angry..

3999696-dbz+galaxy+busting.gif

Planets, solar systems, galaxies vanish in the blink of an eye..

:maud:

That's how bad my temper is.

But don't worry, i rarely ever get a temper, in fact, it's been about 14 or so billion years since my last tantrum.  :maud:

(disclaimer:the above may be a dramatization of my temper, but i do get quite furious, like Pinkie Promise broken furious, yellow eyes and everything!..after i put in contacts.)

• Brohoof 2

I'm a red-head, and also Irish, so I'm naturally angry and occasionally grumpy. And I probably have the most annoying sister ever and when I get pissed off, I lose sense and couple of times I've punched her. And the first time I did, I'm not proud to say, but...it felt good. And I am a good person, I'm just ill-tempered and I'm not always in control of my mind, so things happen.

My temper is extremely bad.
I've been in anger management courses and going to physiologists over it for about a decade. Just few years ago they wanted to send me away to a institute for 6 months to help get it under control.   

Alot of the time I can manage to focus the anger on inanimate things, walls, computers, general breakable things. The few times I've lost it at a person it hasn't been pretty though. 

Edited by Kurai
  • Brohoof 2

I have a pretty short fuse. It most definitely runs in my family... But not at all in a violent manner, thank goodness. In my case, it usually just ends up leading to me saying stupid things. lol

A lot of the time my anger is cold, and I look kinda calm on the outside (well, maybe not quite 'calm'... perhaps it's more like 'expressionless'...).

Sometimes I get really worked up and I break things, although I don't think I will end up hurting an actual person due to uncontrolled anger.

I very rarely get actually angry over anything. When I do, I don't get loud or destructive, I get cold, uncaring, and very mean. I'll do or say something and I'll make sure it hurts. Buuuuut, I regret it immediately afterwards and apologize

I am a really calm person, but I am less tolerant towards my family because I feel like they should know me and therefore should know how to act around me >:T. 

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

It takes a lot for me to get mad but I do have certain times which I can have a really bad temper. It's usually on those days in which everything seems to go wrong and you can't seem to get your head cleared of constant racing thoughts which trigger it for me. But for the most part I have a very easy going personality.

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

Right now, It's hard to make me mad... But maybe 1 year ago, I had such a bad temper I would litteralty break my desk bacause of a video game... League of legends ruined me, As fast as I stopped playing it, I became alot calmer.

I can't ever remember actually being legitimate angry at someone though :)

I wouldn't call it a "temper", but more like a slight attitude. When I'm annoyed, snarky remarks and sarcasm is usually what I resort to (Not particularly proud of it) I'm not at all a mean person, but I do like to challenge people and see what makes them tick.

My mouth, is what my mom had the hardest time controlling  :please:

It used to be quite bad, when I was younger I often got angry, sometimes even to my friends.

Not anymore though, quite the contrary I'm too calm...

I have a horrible, horrible temper. Not as much with people, but when objects don't work right or I can't make something work out, I get incredibly angry. There are some games I had to stop playing because I would get so angry, I'd hurt myself from punching and kicking stuff. Yeah. It's kind of a problem. I need to work on it... ._.