Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How bad is your temper?

Akemi Homura

When I'm in public, my temper is pretty even and it's difficult for people to make me lose my temper.  When I'm by myself, though, my temper can be explosive.  It's when I do most of my venting.

No-where near as bad as it used to be.

I used to be really easy to set off, and I would either sneak around and get you back or I'd just hit you on the spot, depending on who it was. 

Now I just sit there and let you be a jerk for a while, as long as you don't mess with my buddies you'll be fine. Even then I won't be rage-ful just vengeful.

There's actually been only a few points in my life I'd say I've been "mad." I mean, I can get annoyed fairly quickly, but it takes a lot of pushing to get beyond there. So in terms of "how easily do I get mad", I'm somewhat of a saint. That said, when you've beaten the odds and managed to somehow do it, you've unleashed a beast. Think "Hulk", but more intelligent and slightly weaker. Only slightly.  :lol:

So depending on your definition, I'm either better than most people or worse than most people. It's a good thing the scenario almost never happens.

• Brohoof 1

My temper used to be pretty bad.  Now it takes a lot to get me angry.  The only time I get mad quickly is when I'm driving and everyone is talking to me at the same time.

I don't really get mad that much, if I do I cool off fairly quickly. But, some things grate on my nerves and then I really feel like punching someone. I don't actually remember the last time I got into a fight though.

I'm actually a very level-headed person. If somebody's bothering me, I act polite and ask them to stop whatever they're doing that's bothering me.

If something's really bothering me, I still keep my cool. I rarely freak out. mlp-asexy.png

Sometimes I can go off the deep end and just freaking rage. When I was little I used to fight with my brother all the time, and when he laughed it didn't help at all because I actually wanted to make him experience some serious pain. Basically I hate when people laugh at me.

But anyway, I keep my anger in check now.

My temper depends on the situation and overall feelings of what I am.

I have a temper that can make me mortally depressed and dark towards anyone who gets in my way...

When this happens, I tend to be secluded inside my room till it calms down.

But I can luckily control it most of the times, so I'm cool with it. 

If I haven't had nearly enough sleep (like I did recently on an NCS trip) I can unleash my temper, sometimes physically (only for a few seconds though, and not injuring anyone). Apart from that though, it happens rarely nowadays and I almost always resort to the 'don't care' look when someone offends me.

In real life I reather seem like a calm person, even though something totally pisses me off I keep silent and just swallow my anger, sometimes I wait for an opportunity to argue it out, otherwise I just don't care at all afterwards. If I'm playing a game on the other hand, oh well, sometimes you sure could hear me swearing in the next room, even though I'm not insulting any other players. Can't figure out what sense is there by doing this.

I have a short temper, but in most cases, it's more of an annoying feeling I get rather than an angry one. I then proceed to make rude remarks to people.

Though I can get unbelievably pissed off from time to time

Well I am a quite relaxed person actually. 

If someone manages to make me very stressed out or mad somehow, I - in most cases - just walk away. Though if I ever get pissed at someone, I am not really the type who does something against them at that moment, like throwing some ugly words or punches at them. I wait for a good moment to do something that would make that person very sad and then I do whatever I think needs to be done hah. Though, if I am angry at someone it usually takes just an hour or so and then I am back to normal.

My temper is horrible! The other day I almost broke a guys jaw work because he was being an ass. When I was in school I use to go off at teacher if I thought something was unfair (which it usually was) So Anyway I really have to be careful no to kick ass or get my ass kicked.

My temper used to be terrible. I would get mad at everyone and everything, and I would break anything I could get my hands on in order to satisfy my anger. I can't remember when, or why, I stopped being angry, but now I'm incredibly calm and patient. I actually make other people angry when they can't push my buttons.

ill admit it if some one has an opinion other than me i tend to think of  how long it will take for them to bleed to death if i were to stab them in the back of the head.

• 1 year later...

It honestly depends on the situation. I'm a generally nice person, but there are some things that do tick me off. Like if someone is being mean to my friend, I will get MAD. My heart would be beating at the rate of a hummingbird's and my whole body would tremble. I don't like it when people disrespect others; that's one of my pet peeves. Overall, I am super relaxed according to my wonderful friends and family.

• Brohoof 1

One of my best qualities is that I am very patient and don't anger easily. The last time I've been furious was over 2 years ago. I've learned to let things go, and not let myself be bothered by the little things, and instead focus on whatever I"m doing at the time. I get angry at myself more often than at other people for making stupid decisions. I get irritated, sure, but not angry.

Well, normally I can stay composed and rational. However, there are times where I have been known to lose all rationality and go insane. It doesn't happen too often, though.

In public, I'm usually good at keeping my temper to myself. But when I'm at home and not in a good mood, my temper isn't good and I sometimes end up swearing. It's easier to lose my temper at home because it's more private.

It's been a while since iv'e lost control, but back in the day i was violent, chaotic and my fuse was short. Very.

I got into my first fight when i was first grade. I choked the other kid so hard i could feel his breath, growing cold against my hands, fading as his grip on me grew weaker. He rued that moment he crossed me, and I felt thrilled about it, and it wasn't the last time i did stuff like that. I used to enjoy it, as it gave me a sense of purpose and fulfillment during my teenage years, but nowadays i feel ashamed about it.

I try my best to keep my temper in check because i want to be the one to control it, and not vice versa. 

Depends. I almost never get angry nowadays, but if I ever do, one of two things may happen. (Or both)

Either I completely ruin the offender's life through absolute verbal assault, in which I would use everything in the book just to make them crumble in absolute misery. OR, I could break every single bone in their body if I were to ever lose my common decency.

Ah, I remember the joys of jamming my fingers into the sides of my friends. (Though, that's my Retaliation method to physical or small insults, not anger.) I'm pretty much tied with some other guy at my lunch table as "Most Dangerous Person. Ever."

Edited by Redeye