Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Go to Equestria? How Long Would You Stay? What Would You Do?

Riverleaf Breeze

If you had the chance to go to Equestria, would you?  

254 users have voted

1. 1. Would You Go?

• Yes (Please Explain)
    • No (Please Explain)
  2. 2. How Long Would You Stay?

• I wouldn't go at all
    • Only a day
    • Maybe a week
    • A month or two
    • A year
    • Many years, but I'd eventually return
    • I'd never come back

Now THAT brings up a question.

If you were turned into a pony in Equestria, and you formed a relationship with another pony, would your offspring also be pony, or would you still have human...genetics?

Now THAT brings up a question.

If you were turned into a pony in Equestria, and you formed a relationship with another pony, would your offspring also be pony, or would you still have human...genetics?

I'd think if you were turned into a pony, it would be right down to a cellular/genetic level. You'd have pony offspring.

I'd think if you were turned into a pony, it would be right down to a cellular/genetic level. You'd have pony offspring.

Thank god, because I do NOT want to bring more humans into Equestria if it was just myself.

Equestria doesn't need humans; we have a habit of causing chaos and we destroy the land with our innate greed. A single human would mean the end of Equestria as we know and love it. So i say definitely no.

Greed exists withen Equestria, it depends on who.
  • Brohoof 1

I would go there without hesitating because I don't think 1 human(in pony form) would ruin Equestria. All the characters have flaws and I think Iam "good" enough that it wouldn't make much difference. Then I would make some Friends, find myself a mare, help the ponies there at work and if I were a pegasus I would probably spend most of my time flying :)

• Brohoof 1

Here on earth with all the wars, global warming and power greedy fools, it's like we're all on this plane. We should have taken off long ago, but we're still on the runway and heading for collision. If we keep staying on this path, then yes I would go through the portal, as long as my human form would change into that of a pony (especially a pegasus!).

Even though I have a decent life here, I wouldn't give up the chance to live within the shows world. All of the real world problems just get old after a while and even though it has its handfull of issues, Equestria is still morally better than any other place I've seen on earth.

I would definatly go. I think the whole human greed and destruction was more to do with society than human nature. I think that If I went to Equestria, then I would learn and grow to be a better person or pony. Although, I would rather become a pony (especially a pegasus).

This is a difficult question to answer. I do love my immediate family, because I get along rather well with them and I know they care about me, and love and tolerate me and all that stuff.

But I don't have much beyond that. Oh, sure, I'm educating myself at college, working on getting a career, but I don't have much in the way of friends. Not many things here make me happy.

And while I would miss a number of things about Earth...plenty of things, to say the least...I think life in Equestria would make me happier. Even though Equestria probably isn't QUITE as perfect as it seems sometimes in the show(there probably are ponies who commit crimes, and a bunch of other stuff along those lines) it's still better in many ways.

I would prefer to stay human, however. I like my hands too much, and I really don't want to be a pony. I'd want to be myself.

I'd also like the chance to say goodbye, set my affairs in order, etc before leaving. I wouldn't want to just make it a sudden event for my family. They deserve to know where I'd be going.

So long as I can get those conditions met, I would go to Equestria, and live my life, however it turns out.

I'd certainly go to Equestria, but I'd want to become a pony. I'd love meeting Fluttershy. In response to the people who say a human in Equestria would ruin it, I don't see how a nice person like myself would do any harm.

• Brohoof 2

Totally yes. Although unlike what you seem to think, ponies are not perfect, however, it is Celestia who is perfect, I mean, she's a godess, and I've given it thought, and the only way to have a perfect society is one that is ruled by a perfect god, and not one up in the heavens that you have to blindly believe in, one right here down in earth that can proove it's own existance.

So yes, since my girlfriend left me, I'd go to equestria

• Brohoof 1

If I had a sad tough life then yes. But right now my life is wonderful B)

Eaven though I would love to go to Equestria I would not leave my family and relatives.

Humans...weren't exactly the best thing to happen to Earth.

I don't want to taint Equestria too.

I'd go IF I could be turned into a pony. But since my mindset would still be human, I'd have to change my brain, aka become a completely different person.

So it's a trick question. IF you go in, you won't become you anymore. If you don't you stay human in Earth.

There is no way for YOU to go to Equestria, unless you're just plain selfish and want to taint it like humans did Earth :

That being said, I would give anything in my power to go become a pony on Equestria...It just wouldn't be for the best. :(

Awww Give yourself and your species some credit! We may not all be saints but people are good, becoming a brony has showed me just how MANY people are good and willing to believe in virtues beyond themselves but still desire inner happiness. Earth isn't all bad either and it's only getting better as medicine advances, freedom of information is spreading, human rights have improved. I've been all over the world, every nation I've been to has been blessed with such nice and welcoming people. I've seen the bad too though. But hey! Equestria isn't perfect either. Remember how the three tribes almost doomed themselves because of how much they hated each other? What about the Buffalo and the settlers of Appleloosa? Even in the idyllic Ponyville, the townsfolk were xenophobic to Zecora at first. You take the good with the bad. I don't think humans would taint Equestria, and I assume the portal turns you into the local's shape anyway. If your a good person, Equestria would have a home for you, simple as that.

I'd certainly go to Equestria, but I'd want to become a pony. I'd love meeting Fluttershy. In response to the people who say a human in Equestria would ruin it, I don't see how a nice person like myself would do any harm.

I know right? Geez I thought we were supposed to be the idealistic and hopeful internet subculture. (Sorry for the short reply.)

Totally yes. Although unlike what you seem to think, ponies are not perfect, however, it is Celestia who is perfect, I mean, she's a godess, and I've given it thought, and the only way to have a perfect society is one that is ruled by a perfect god, and not one up in the heavens that you have to blindly believe in, one right here down in earth that can proove it's own existance.

So yes, since my girlfriend left me, I'd go to equestria

Actually. Now that you mention it. According to the Book of Revelations, after the battle of Armageddon where evil is defeated, God will rule his Kingdom on Earth and all will be good. Celestia's reign over Equestria just might resemble what that will look like! Edited by Thunderchaser
  • Brohoof 2

I would go. It would be the adventure of a lifetime.

as for the human issue. Ponies all express the exact same strengths and frailties that humans have. Ponies ARE humans. My going there shouldn't affect things at all. and if it does, well they've really been asking for it.

besides, they probably have "My Little Human" on TV so it won't be all that bad.

• Brohoof 1

I would go in a heartbeat, as much as I love our world it is also a craptastic place.

I actually was discussing something similar with my friend today (non-brony), and I told him I would go just to get away from all of the mess (didn't tell him my destination of choice would be Equestria though ;) ).

If I did go I would make sure to explain it to my family and friends first, I would miss them but I could never pass up an opportunity like that.

I would go in a heartbeat, as much as I love our world it is also a craptastic place.

I actually was discussing something similar with my friend today (non-brony), and I told him I would go just to get away from all of the mess (didn't tell him my destination of choice would be Equestria though ;) ).

If I did go I would make sure to explain it to my family and friends first, I would miss them but I could never pass up an opportunity like that.

As much as I would choose to do so, I don't think saying goodbye would be an option. (All theoretical of course!) When the Doctor offers to take someone along in the TARDIS, do you think he waits around for them to arrange affairs? Then again, it could be like the gate to the digital world. Who knows?

As much as I would choose to do so, I don't think saying goodbye would be an option. (All theoretical of course!) When the Doctor offers to take someone along in the TARDIS, do you think he waits around for them to arrange affairs? Then again, it could be like the gate to the digital world. Who knows?

True, I guess it really depends on exactly how you are getting to Equestria. I guess I was more assuming the portal option where it is open for a while, but even if I couldn't say goodbye I would still go.