You just got kissed by your favorite pony. What do you do?

Vocal Symphonie

It's kind of interesting to me some of the people who have responses like

I've just always felt that the body is less important than the soul. If my perfect someone comes wrapped up in an odd body, I don't care. That's not really what I find attractive. They can be man, woman, or talking pony, as long as they are special to me.

I agree with what you are saying. Don't think of me like that. What I mean is if Applejack kissed me I wouldn't know what I do or feel. I guess I don't know what I'd do.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

If I was a human and the best pony (twilight sparkle) kissed me, I'd first wonder why there's a magical alicorn standing in front of me, and where it came from. Then I'd walk away very slowly, then call my therapist...

If I wasn't a human and I was instead my oc, I would kiss back. Then be amazed that an alicorn princess is sexually attracted to goats. 

For some reason I have the urge to write a fanfic right now...

Edited by A goat
  • Brohoof 1

I'm male and big mac is male. So... I would accuse him of incest, and slap him.

Now, Braeburn is a WAY different story, but any of my family did that I would be angry as tartarus

You're looking at my signature, so you must be Royally Boned..

Also, I now have a forum for communication and roleplay! Check it out!

http://techquestrianbloc.freeforums.net

• 1 month later...

If Fluttershy kissed me on the cheek, I would take it as an act of kindness. However if she kissed me on the lips I would probably faint since I wouldn't expect Fluttershy to do this to anyone.

The taint and quiet ones are usually the most surprising. (ala kinkiest.)

oleander2.gif.60d28b5a82cd45210228aad9dfd284e5.gif

All My OCS

“The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over."

I'm a girl soo...it would be kinda awkward...how I would react if Luna kissed me...I don't know...likely give her a hug...friendly kiss is fine...

Edited by Everleaf

The deepest of the Everfree!

I would smile - even as my lips were otherwise occupied - and lean into the kiss; reaching around her long, lovely neck with one hand to play with her gorgeous rainbow-colored mane.  The other hand, of course, would be placed against her back so that I could gently pull her closer to me.  Then, I would.........

I'm gonna hafta stop my answer there lol. :blush:

WHy would big mac do that though.

Because he loves you.  Either let the big guy down gently or just go with it lol.

• Brohoof 1

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

I couldn't really see Dashie do it in the first place, but if she did, well frankly I don't know what I would do. Oh, wait, yes I do:

img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-

"I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret."

Well, Vinyl Scratch, Rainbow Blitz, Windhover (My SSP's OC) and Aj tie for my favorite ponies. 

If I was kissed by any of them, holy crap I wouldn't mind! ^u^ <333

Okay maybe I was exaggerating but... It'd be a bit awkward (Besides my SSP owo) but I don't think I would mind still. xD

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~
  • Brohoof 1

img-19146-1-img-19146-1-1453448403613.gif

My OC, Starlight. (Better than Starlight Glimmer):

http://i.imgur.com/RefDHIL.png

• 2 weeks later...

If it happened in the real world I would be wondering How In The World Did she get in Here!!!???

If it was in the pony world with oc's then I would be cunfused because do you know how much dash hates blitz sometimes :wacko::lol: !So ya I WOULD be surprised XD. :derp:

Edited by Rainbow_Blitz
  • Brohoof 1

I would be surprised for a number of reasons

1. I don't do the whole "best pony" thing, I like most of the characters for different reasons.

2. The whole grasping that pastel colored ponies are real and are giving surprise smooches thing would have to sink in

3. Probably blush my face off like an anime character.

Edited by Buck Testa