Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You just got kissed by your favorite pony. What do you do?

Vocal Symphonie

Human or pony, I would be really surprised and would be feeling mixed emotions. However, as a human being kissed by a pony, I would MOSTLY feel freaked out and disgusted I'm sure.

• 2 months later...

Coy answer: Giggle, blush, and give a hug back.

Real answer: I just can't bring myself to say it.

I guess if I use spoilers...

HA!  Fooled yuh, didn't I?  ;)

~ Miles

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite is Pinkie.

If i was a pony, This is what i do.

In the outside i`ll be frozen blushing.

In the Inside My mind will be in a bunch of questions, Heart pounding, I`d probably Jump for joy then lie down and have a think in happiness when i get home.

Human, Same thing.

Yup... Pretty much got me on the reaction, however I would just shrug it off. Pinkie is definitely random at times so it probably would be platonic. :) Edited by Spectra_Skies

...since I'm pretty sure it would be Fluttershy's first kiss EVER, I'd hate to ruin it for her.

I'd kiss her right back...pullig away, but remaining only a breath away from her.  Then, looking her deeply in the eyes, I'd whisper:  "Thank you".

...then, I'd make sure my cat wasn't chasing Angel all over my living room.  That would kinda spoil the moment.

• Brohoof 2

Wow. I never thought I'd be asked this question before.

If Rainbow Dash kissed me, I'd kiss her back. What else could I do if she expressed her feelings for me like that?

Edited by Flyer
  • Brohoof 1

Tough question man...I can answer this question only if i was in equestria and if i was a pony in there, I would probably kiss her back and might not know what would happen next ???

• Brohoof 1

Well for one, I would think, "why is twilight sparkle here, she is a CARTOON HORSE"
and then I would think, "And why is she kissing me?! I do not know her!"
And then probably panic for a few minutes on the seeming fact that im either in Equestria or Twilight is in our World. I would probably force her to explain immediately! That would be no situation for romance!

• Brohoof 1

And then probably panic for a few minutes on the seeming fact that im either in Equestria or Twilight is in our World. I would probably force her to explain immediately! That would be no situation for romance!

This is of course a very rational (and Twilight-esque) answer.

But I think you and I both know that's not why OP asked this question and it's certainly not why this thread is still going 3+ years later.  Clearly there is a lot of pony kissing fantasies going on in the minds of many in the community, and people want to make sure they're not the only ones.  ;)

This is of course a very rational (and Twilight-esque) answer.

But I think you and I both know that's not why OP asked this question and it's certainly not why this thread is still going 3+ years later.  Clearly there is a lot of pony kissing fantasies going on in the minds of many in the community, and people want to make sure they're not the only ones.  ;)

Hehe, I suppose you'd be right! Let us say that I WAS living in Equestria and was already friends with Twilight, and THEN she kissed me. My reaction, I honestly cannot predict. I can think of many scenarios though! Such as, fainting, turning into a mental vegetable, slapping myself to see if I was dreaming, etc! Knowing me though, it could also play out another 487 ways!

I wonder if Twilight would even be into girls? Let alone a HUMAN girl! Twilight you naughty girl, you!

RD:where is my sword.... um thanks i guess? what did you expect? a hoofbump? "the thing"? a kiss back? dahell?

Luna:*in head*:NONONNONONONONONO*outside*:ummmmm....... okay bye.