Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

Rain! Rain the whole day with mild temepratures (6°C). And the weather forecast don't say anything others than rain for the next days. It seems that I get a green rainy christmas again. You know, three advent weekends with snow and the fourth, what is also the christmas weekend, will be without snow, like usual.  cl-rar-bored.png

Well today it was about 19 or so degrees, the rest of this week seems like its going to be really cold up here in MN, dropping down into the single digits around Christmas with several inches of snow expected to fall along the I-90 corridor and northern MN, not much for snowfall in the Twin Cities though, seems like we'll only get flurries and a light dusting later in the week.  

It's Christmas Eve and it's still perfectly snowy and rather cold (-3°C), so the best kind of Christmas weather! :oneheckofahat:

At least we don't had rain or storm on the alst both days. But it was to mild for christmas (last night, I had 9°C), but this is usual here on christmas, sadly. Now it is a little bit colder (3°C) and cloudy.

Boston Lincolnshire England - the weather is taking the p!ss - pouring with rain and gales - gusting 40 mph - mind you rain has now stopped, but I think there's more to follow. :o

"Weather warnings have been issued"

"Flood warnings have been issued"

Might freeze tonight.

• Brohoof 2