Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favorite Winter Beverage

Yourmomsponies

My two favorite winter beverages are apple cider and white hot chocolate. None can compare to their majesty. 

• Brohoof 4

On Christmas, and sometimes on Thanksgivings depending on the weather, my grandparents always make this hot cider from a secret recipee. It's the sweetest, most delicious thing I've ever drank! I look forward to it each holiday season.  :D

• Brohoof 2

Other than hot chocolate, which has been said a million times before, root beer.

It's a strange tradition that came to be when someone started giving me "typical American foods" for Christmas, instead of just normal presents.

So for me, a root beer float is something I'll always drink during the holidays ^^

A&W Root Beer and some Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cups, typical winter snack :D

• Brohoof 3

Hot chocolate by far, especially when it's made with milk instead of water, much more smooth.

Not a fan of coffee any time of the year.

Tea, without a doubt. I love all kinds of tea, but especially English Breakfast. It's a nice and healthy beverage to have on a cold winter. I'm also a fan of hot chocolate.

Mulled cider, but that isnt something I can really afford.

I end up drinking a LOT of herbal teas. To the point that in my bedroom, I have a "tea station", IE a microwave, water dispenser, mugs, sugar, tea ball, and of course many types of tea. I drink atleast 5 mugs of tea daily.

A little but hey, weird and bad aren't mutually inclusive.  That's not the worst thing in the world to be drinking.

My favorite drink is warm apple cider.... Ugh it's so good. 

• 2 weeks later...