Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you like to put on tacos?

Thundershock

That depends...

If it’s ground beef, I’ll have lettuce, tomato, them maybe some avocado, salsa and sour cream.

If it’s fajita or “al pastor” (marinated pork), it’s just cilantro and onion.

I am very white when it comes tacos :ButtercupLaugh:

I like flour tortillas only, hamburger meat (not at all spicy), sour cream, cheddar cheese, and some lettuce. That’s all!

Awww daaaang... all the answers here reek of tacobell. :worry:

I don't know where did these people came up with adding sour cream, tomatoes and cheese to tacos... is like, whaaaaat?!

Any mexican can answer this question through mere mexican knowledge. Tacos must have coliander, onion, hot sauce (one with a green small tomato and tree chilli pepper base), salt and lemon juice disregard most of the fillings. Green sauce (non-spicy one with green small tomato base) is usually optional though I highly recommend it to contrast the other flavors.

Also, not all tacos use the same kind of sauce. Al pastor ones have a chipotle hot sauce that goes way better with guacamole added to it, while the rest of the tacos don't usually even use chipotle at all. Also, there's this kind of filling we call rellena which is pretty much evaporated blood with spice and by some unholy reason is actually tasty, but it almost never needs any sauces.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Depends on the tacos, if soft, I like to put some birria on there and throw in some celantro and onions

Hard tacos? I go all out, sour cream, shredded cheddar, tomatoes, lettuce, and guacamole