Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Having a crush on important bronies

Xan

Yea I know the word important probably isn't appropriate ect but anyways. Is there anyone else out there that would have a crush on a important brony/pegasister? I mean I don't really have a crush on any artist/musicians. Except one time where I had a few feelings for woodentoaster or addictia and for twigileia (she is just an artist on tumblr) but those were actually more sexual attractions but would any of you people out there admit to having some feelings for that popular creative brony/pegasister?

• Brohoof 1

I have a crush on TheLivingTombstone. :blush: I think he's handsome, and he creates such amazingly beautiful music. 

I would love to be with him. ;)

• Brohoof 3

I don't know much about much about brony "celebrities" but nah!!! I never had a crush on any of the them, I don't even know them, however I secretly have a crush on pretty much half of MLPforums wub.png too many sexy people.

does that counts? derpy_emoticon2.png

• Brohoof 3

I can't say I do, no. I don't really know what most of the famous, so to speak, bronies actually look like anyway. There are some pretty smexy people on this forum, however... :P

Edited by Sweet Dreams
  • Brohoof 2

Well, I wouldn't really say a crush img-1388126-1-wub.png

Well, not sure if you know but I follow the musical side of fandom. I know almost every musician in this fandom, even if they only have 10 subscribers. I monitor everything.

So Rina Chan and Feather, their voices are beautiful.. Not really a crush, I just fell in love with their voices. I fall in love through music, maybe weird. But they say love is blind right? I even have a better prove for that, yeah not going too put it here.

Check out a few samples in the spoilers.

This song is just really important somehow:

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

I wouldn't say I have a crush, but I do "admire" the video creator of

, obviously because of her voice. Other than that, I don't really have a crush on anyone else, at least not in the "important brony" category. Edited by III New Moon III
  • Brohoof 1

Heck I love them all in a very plutonic way. In real terms, no I don't have a crush on any of them, but they are all really great people.     (I think it's because they're bronies. O well I might be wrong.) 

Ohhh my gooooshhh...

Irish accent. YEEES. If you listen to his lineart tutorial, he has the most gorgeous voice...<3 Veggie55 on dA

Not really a crush, but DANG that voice needs to be in commercials. :3

Most of the ones I am aware of are guys and I am not gay so that narrows it down quite a bit, but I tend to get crushes on fictional characters or girls I know personally far more often than celebrities anyway.

Yeah, no. I don't have a crush on the "important bronies". They are mostly stallions. But I do want to hang out with Saberspark soon. XD

however I secretly have a crush on pretty much half of MLPforums 

Yeah, I do have a crush on one of my friends on MLPForums. 

I have a fan crush on Tombstone. Not only is his music fantastic and his character hilarious and adorkable, but we both speak Hebrew and can use that to an epic advantage. Mic wouldn't be a bad choice either, but he pales in comparison with Tomb~

Now, to make Kevin Martin a brony...

I should type this fast before I shy away ^.^ (shy like a fluttershy 4ever)
I think I have a crush on one important (at least for me) pegasister here on the forums. I just love her art so much and there is so many things I like on her. I know I am just a dreamer, but still...

I think I have crush on Cocodrillo

• Brohoof 2

After reading some stories by my favorite writers on FiMFiction such as Cloudy Skies and AbsoluteAnonymous my first thoughts were "Marry Me!" Although it was more of a platonic way of complimenting the story than a proclamation of love. I think. So the answer would be no.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 2

I thought all bronies were important... sad.png

Anyways I'm straight and most bronies are also guys, so I can't say I've ever had this problem. I mean I love Jastrian's music, but I don't want to date him. xD

Megaphoric sure has a beautiful voice though...

• Brohoof 2

I should type this fast before I shy away ^.^ (shy like a fluttershy 4ever)I think I have a crush on one important (at least for me) pegasister here on the forums. I just love her art so much and there is so many things I like on her. I know I am just a dreamer, but still...

I think I have crush on Cocodrillo

You sir, have earned my admiration. You have a lot of guts to say that. I now have lots of respect for you. Good luck with your crush.

• Brohoof 3

I have the BIGGEST CRUSH on MandoPony <3

He writes the most beautiful lyrics and music. I want to sing with him one day so badly! 

Or meet him. Yeah, meeting him would be great.

I met him at Equestria LA.

Hmmm. I really like Jack T. Herbert. He's hilarious, has the best reactions, and is British. :3 Gotta love that.

• Brohoof 2

I thought all bronies were important... img-1389107-1-sad.png

Anyways I'm straight and most bronies are also guys, so I can't say I've ever had this problem. I mean I love Jastrian's music, but I don't want to date him. xD

Megaphoric sure has a beautiful voice though...

yea like I said I know maybe the word important isn't exactly appropriate but you get the idea. I know everyone is important and has a key role to play but through my eyes when it comes down to it those popular guys are the people who everyone will faint for and we are still just "people" another cow in the herd. Also don't say I'm doing nothing to gain a reputation I'm trying to do productive stuff to help this fandom but alot of times money keeps me from doing stuff productive.

Not really a crush but I have the utmost respect and admiration for Digibrony. If it turns out he's the devil I'd totes sell him my soul in exchange for some peaches or somethin'. I don't even really like peaches that much. They're good and all, but if Digibrony wasn't the devil I wouldn't trade my soul for them.