Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your thoughts on sleep?

~asdf~

Who on this forum really, absolutely, likes sleeping? Like, if you had a choice you would sleep all day.

Just something I thought I would ask before I went to sleep.

Edited by The Wife of Law

Well considering how off my sleep schedule is, I practically sleep for half the day as it is... On that note, I do enjoy sleeping, but tend to get distracted or caught up in things like the forums as such.

Well considering how off my sleep schedule is, I practically sleep for half the day as it is... On that note, I do enjoy sleeping, but tend to get distracted or caught up in things like the forums as such.

This is me, really. It's hard to get me into bed, but once I go to bed... it's hard to wake me up. Very hard. It takes the jaws of life. I like to sleep because it clears my emotions and my mood. Often I just go to sleep after a hard day and I feel better the next day. For me, sleep pretty much just makes my mind a clean slate again.
  • Brohoof 2

For me, sleeping is an inconvenience. I'd rather be on the forums or watching mlp or random videos on YouTube or gaming.

However I absolutely love dreams. They're 20% better than any video game. Well, depending on the dream (but most of my dreams are epic adventure tales that often include superpowers and mythical creatures.)...well now their getting more grimdark.

Edited by Zalgo
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not so fond of sleep. Unless I remember my dreams/nightmares, in which case I love sleep.

My motto:

disregard sleep

acquire stuff

whats sleep?

a condition of body and mind which typically recurs for several hours every night, in which the nervous system is inactive, the eyes closed, the postural muscles relaxed, and consciousness practically suspended.

• Brohoof 1

To answer my own question. I love sleeping, dreaming most of all. In a dream anything can happen and the unpredictableness is beautiful. If you anylize your dreams, if you can remember them, then you will notice that your dream will consist of things that you saw, smelled, tasted, touched, heard, and thought of throughout the day before. I would love to be able to lucid dream.

Eeyup :mellow: I love everything about sleeping except waking up. :P 'Cause then you're all cozy and warm and you just don't want to get up!