Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your thoughts on sleep?

~asdf~

Without sleep, I can't dream of ponies. Without sleep, I can't wake up on Saturdays, excited to watch ponies. Without sleep, I can't concentrate in my daydreams, about ponies. I need sleep, I need my little pony.

I love sleep, unless i over-sleep. I like to wake up around 7-8AM, if i sleep past that then i feel like i'm wasting time. If i stay up and don't go to sleep i get all out of wack and can't focus and feel like a zombie for either the rest of the day or a couple of days.

Sleeping is the very essence of my life!

My current record is set at 19 hours straight.

I used sleeping as a way to escape some very dark parts of my life.

I love sleep, but I also love my life in reality(at the moment that is)

But I also love to dream, I've trained myself to be a lucid dreamer

so a lot of my dreams get kind of wild haha XD

Sleep? What is this sleep that you speak of? I have never heard of this sleep that everyone keeps talking about.

I am aware that I seem to randomly collapse into unconsciousness during my days, and I find it very annoying because it always seems to happen right in the middle of one of my important daily activities.

I would like for someone to tell me about this sleep. Describe to me its glories and wonders. Then, perhaps I too will be able to appreciate it as so many others do.

Sleep? What is this sleep that you speak of? I have never heard of this sleep that everyone keeps talking about.

I am aware that I seem to randomly collapse into unconsciousness during my days, and I find it very annoying because it always seems to happen right in the middle of one of my important daily activities.

I would like for someone to tell me about this sleep. Describe to me its glories and wonders. Then, perhaps I too will be able to appreciate it as so many others do.

This.

I get episodes of insomnia and when I don't have that I have really weird dreams going on nightmares so unless I'm sick I really don't care for sleep. I only sleep because it's needed

I don't really like going to sleep as it limits how much I can do in a day but when I wake up I don't wanna get up at all... It probably has something to do with me first being really active at around 21 in the evening.

• 6 years later...
Just now, twilly_brony said:

i'm not hating sleep but i really dislike it, i think tis waste of time and i would like to never sleep if possible... why don't use that time to study or read? :wacko:

Same here, but I'd mostly use that time for the forums!

Yes, I might be addicted to here!

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Same here, but I'd mostly use that time for the forums!

Yes, I might be addicted to here!

i just noticed your (i dunno how to call it) bar surprisingly and why am i kissing a somepony that i don't know... :(

When I was younger I viewed sleeping as a nuisance. I mean, you could do so much during all those hours instead of just being "turned off". But now I've learned to appreciate it, and I wish I had more of it.