S02:E17 - Hearts and Hooves day

42 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I thought it was a pretty good episode. It is where I started shipping Cheerilee and BigMac :P 

Badges

Loved it, laughed, loved everything about it.  My girlfriend and I randomly call each other these pet names with Big Mac voices to this day.  Cheerilee is just a wonderful character(though she wasn't herself for most of the episode), she reminds me of my awesomely sweet 3rd grade teacher... Yes I remember 16 years ago, when computers were for dorks (like me.)

Can't they have toned down a bit on the lovey dovey language? It dives me nuts.

Badges

I found this episode to be pretty funny especially the moments between Cheerilee and Big Mac.

It's a shame that besides this Cheerilee never really got any episodes focusing on her.

I totally ship Cherilee and Big Mac. They're so cute! I loved this episode!

Remember one of the last scenes in this episode, where Cheerilee runs over the CMCs to get to Big Mac, and the Fillies are shown flying in the air in slow motion? I'm sure that that's a reference to some other movie or TV show, but for some reason, I can't figure out which. Anypony know?

I enjoyed this episode. 

Even though I personally ship Fluttermac. I have always had a hunch that Big Mac has a preference for the kinder ponies and Cheerilee fits that description quite well.

Badges

Hmmm...

4 out of 5....

Its cute.. Kind of funny.

But its also VERY Crinchworthy.. In the actual sense of the word.

Its good, and for a kids episode it very good.

But its not great...

also needs more Alicorns....

Badges

To me, this episode wasn't needed just because its pretty much made by a love potion.Frankly, I feel if anything this episode was making fun of shippers....and then the pairing got popular anyway....which I would find ironic if that is what the episode was doing

The Episode was cute and entertaining^^Thats all i have to say. XD

Badges

This has one joke, but it takes that one joke to such extremes that I can't help but be entertained. The way these two break through walls and pull houses in pursuit of their potion-driven love is absurd and hilarious and just a little bit terrifying, and really, isn't that how it should be? I'm not entirely onboard with the CMC having decided this was a good idea in the first place, but there's a lot of really good timing there, and the absurdity makes up for a lot. Solid moral as well, if one of the less universal ones. Also, a moment of appreciation for the pony who is strangely obsessed with tubs of jelly. Truly, one of the most memorable oddities in the show. 

Score:

Entertainment: 9/10

Characters: 7/10

Themes: 8/10

Story: 8/10

Overall: 80/100

Badges

Love Potions are just creepy, so I am glad they went with that, but in a humorous way. I enjoyed this episode. I also sort of like Big Mac and Cheerilee getting together after without any influence.

I love this episode. The entire thing is hilarious and it's a good parody of shipping. The only thing that isn't great is the song, but it's still good.

Score: 10/10

Badges

This is a pretty enjoyable episode. It doesn't get really good until the 3rd act, but the rest of it isn't bad, despite a few contrivances and a weak song. There's still solid jokes and once the episode gets good, it's a ton of fun. 

Score: 8/10

Badges

This was a funny and entertaining episode. Valentine's Day just so happens to be my favorite holiday. :arethosehands: 10/10