Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has liking MLP led you to like other stuff?

Gigapony

Wow, I have a lot..

- Well, the Ponystep remixes got me into Dubstep, Skrillex, and Remixes itself.

- Yeah, I've been liking apple products too.. I've been the only one in my family who can eat a apple pie in two days.

- I have been accidentally acting like the characters from the show. For example, I see a spider. Past me: Oh. It's a spider. *kill* Me: EWWWW! (( Rarity Me. ))

well mlp got me like ytp of it. I been lesisting to pony music and going to tumblr blogs of it too. I too have been liking apples and furries of it. So yeah mlp made me liking other stuff

(edited)

being a brony has lead me into the Regular Show fandom, but nothing else. Most everything else is part of something or is something I've liked doing my whole life.

It has changed me, though. Im a little less volatile than I used to be, and Im also a little bit more social and tolerant of stressful situations.

Edited by GamerTwilight

(edited)

Liking MLP lead to me liking other things. Here is a list of some of those things.

.PWAA (Origin: Turnabout Storm)

.Analysis Videos (Origin: Digibronymlp, Theorybrony, etc.)

Nothing much other than that lol. Who knows? Maybe the next new thing I like is the Doctor Who series. It actually kinda scares me the fact it's like 50 years old now.

kfxe.gif

Edited by Theawesomechief
  • Brohoof 1

I have to admit before mlp I...i hated dubstep I thought it was cheap music and just bad...then ponys came and took me to a new world of music discord was the first one and ohhh god it was sooooo good still love it now I love all dubstep:)!!!

I've always liked apples,  but MLP just intensified that liking of them,and anything apple related, apple cider, apple pie, apple fritters,...etc..

~I tend to enjoy muffins and cupcakes more than ever.

~I've started to get into baking,

I can't think of anything else at the moment

Tell you the truth its made me leave all the other shows I had watched in the past, its odd its like, its TAKE OVER MY LIFE! but that's not a bad thing for me anyway I for one love that it has taken over me and its made me a better pony.

• Brohoof 2

Oh yeah, for sure!!! :D

It's almost totally due to MLP that I love stargazing so much, and the night in general. Also, this may sound weird, but loving MLP has strengthened my faith as a Christian.

Relevant images:

post-6675-0-72959700-1374043000_thumb.jpg

post-6675-0-83685400-1374043020_thumb.png

:3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yes, I defiantly find myself to be more open about things. Im mean, Iv always been an open person but, Im even more so now. But the show has also put an influence on me. Some of the things I use to like I no longer have an interest in. There are times when I look back and wander why I ever liked some of the things I did.

Edited by Onylex

Before MLP I had a very narrow-life view. Now I'm open to lots of things, I base music off the topic and skill rather than the genre (Even though I don't like most rap or dubstep) I give more things a chance instead of dissing them. I've grown to appreciate art and like it more.

I guess there's still more to come more I just have to discover it.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I for one, hated the anime one piece because so many people loved it for an unknown reason to me (if you know me, then you should know that i despise peer pressure), but after watching mlp fim, I figured, "well, I DID just watch a show for little girls...so what the heck" and as it turnes out, I love one piece so much now that its crazy, I've been reading the manga for three months now, and I'm currently on chapter 609, I'm almost caught up! in fact, its my favorite tv show, right behind mlp and supernatural. LUFFY RULES!!!

M​LP has gotten me into several things, actually. Doctor Who, Portal, Team Fortress 2, grim-dark things, etc... That's one of the things that make the fan-base so awesome, that you guys branch into so many others fandoms/topics. 

It most definitely has...

Sometime when I was browsing this forum, recently joined, I came across a thread recommending Turnabout Storm. I then watched all that were available(3?). That was about a year ago. Now I've played through all the  4 main Ace Attorney games and plan on getting the 5th when it releases. In the meantime I'm also playing through Investigations. I've also been introduced to the epic soundtracks of the games and am in fact listening to turnabout Orchestra right now.

I may have also been slightly influenced by the show to watch Doctor Who, although If I was I wasn't aware. I've watched every single new Doctor who episode and have watched seasons 7 and 8 of the classic, starting with the third doctor.

Overall it added a fair amount to my life, Although I might have found Ace Attorney without it, but it definitely sped up the process.

MLP has gotten me into quite a few things. Some that come to mind are:

- I've come to like Doctor Who, I heard a lot about it before I even knew MLP but Doctor Whooves finally got me to check it out.

- Started drawing again, although I don't do a lot besides random sketching.

- Playing with an actual team isn't all that bad than I initially had expected. Plus, brony teams are awesome to play with while talking over some VOIP.

- I realized I love grimdark stuff

-  Fanfictions. God I love fanfictions.

I've begun liking more softly, positive music, like songs from MLP, cause, earlier I listened only epic,dark music.
As I compose also my own music, I have a lot of ideas of creating compositions in this new genre.

I am also interested in art, not only MLP art, but in general.
And maybe even became more joyful:)

Mainly other TV shows.

It led me to a love of Doctor Who after some people I met on the forums told me to watch it.

It led me to my love of Soul Eater when I saw people on the forums mention it.

It led me to my love of Naruto after I saw things about it on the fourms.

Other than those I've gotten reinterested in reading and found my love of Writing.

That's probably about it I guess.

Now I can come up with something I've loved because of MLP: ROLEPLAYING and FANFICS. I mean, writing them. At first, I thought roleplaying was childish and for those weirdo Dungeons and Dragons people. I could never have been more wrong... With fanfics, I understand how hard it is to make a good fanfic, so I've striven to never flame a fanfic (unless the poor grammar, punctuation made it unreadable), even if I really did think it wasn't great. It also motivated me to start writing fanfics (at least, when I get my MCAT done).

I've found that I'm enjoying cider a whole lot more than I used to. I also like real horses now, as well. I'm planning on buying an Appaloosa horse as soon as I get some money(and some land.)

The show has gotten me into liking ponies, and anything pony related. Even though I still love other shows, I can still put MLP in a special place in my heart. I still enjoy everything about the show.