Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Get Depressed/Angry When Your Waifu Is Officially Taken In The Show?

GXPBlast

You can still have Raphtalia as your waifu while shipping her with Shield Bro. Stating that a female character is a waifu is a sort of a weebly compliment given to that female character. Only the most demented idiots are unironically shipping themselves with their waifus. The problem arises when your glorious writers are utter trash at designing male characters worthy to be shipped with your waifus.

TL; DR: it's not the problem of waifus but trash writing of male characters

(edited)

Nah. I'm not a jealous man. :muffins:

Also, it's a work of fiction--if your waifu hooks up...just pretend it didn't happen. :)

I don't think that it's wrong to love a fictional character but if you are so obsessed with said character that you get jealous of their love interests...you might have a problem.

You don't want to end up being one of those people who marries a pillow shaped like an anime character. That's no way to live. :(

Edited by Kings&Hooves14

19 minutes ago, Kings&Hooves14 said:

Nah. I'm not a jealous man. :muffins:

Also, it's a work of fiction--if your waifu hooks up...just pretend it didn't happen. :)

I don't think that it's wrong to love a fictional character but if you are so obsessed with said character that you get jealous of their love interests...you might have a problem.

You don't want to end up being one of those people who marries a pillow shaped like an anime character. That's no way to live. :(

You indeed have a valid point! It's what I do really, just move on with what I was doing before :). Plus I really like your Quote XD I like the sith code as adopted by bronies.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 6:43 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

No, I do not. Applejack is my waifu but yet the same time I ship her with Rainbow Dash. 

I ship my waifu (Twilight if the person reading this is the one user that doesn't already know that) with Rainbow Dash

• Brohoof 1

If my waifu or another character I really like is taken by a GOOD character, than yes, I'm fine.  I wouldn't be too upset and might actually like it if Peridot were to get with Amethyst.  However, if they were to get taken by a bad character or one that doesn't care for them that much, or both *cough* *cough* Lapis *cough* *cough*, then I do mind and pretend it didn't happen, although it's hard to ignore.

• 11 months later...

I don’t have a waifu, and if I did, I would still allow the pony to be shipped with someone else. I react to canon ships according to whether or not I think they make sense. 

I don’t really have that issue, but the two times I’ve had YouTuber crushes they’ve said they’re already married/engaged :(

(Of course, like show crushes, the YouTuber crushes weren’t serious anyways)

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I don’t really have that issue, but the two times I’ve had YouTuber crushes they’ve said they’re already married/engaged :(

(Of course, like show crushes, the YouTuber crushes weren’t serious anyways)

You deserve better! YouTube members must wear YouTube or Google shirt to wedding, you don't want that!