Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you still watch MLP after it ends?

Alex Z

Definitely. Even if new episodes aren't being made, my favorite episodes will still be available to watch, so why wouldn't I go back and rewatch? Space Dandy is over but that doesn't stop me from rewatching everything since all the episodes are awesome, so I don't see why I wouldn't do the same for Pony.

I would definitly watch after it stops.  I still watch shows from the 80s that finished before I was even born.  Actually come to think of it, I ususally get to shows when they are done or on their way out... :blush: I hope that's not the case this time..

Of course! There are favorite movies I'll watch again and again. An animated series is no different. Take a look over at my avatar picture. I just finished re-watching all of Kim Possible a couple months ago, and I had already seen every single episode who knows how many times! Too bad stupid Disney refuses to release KP on DVD. I have to settle for my downloaded files of TV rips.

Yes, I would. Besides, the community will keep the spirit alive and we can still discuss headcanons, and enjoy new content and art.  :D

No, because immediately after the finale airs, this will happen:

Yes, of course I will still watch it.  I wouldn't have bought all the dvds if I only intended to watch them once.  The only shows I don't really watch reruns of are the ones like Lost.  The dramas where it's all about the suspense of wondering what's going to happen, and once you know how it ends, there's not much point to revisiting.  Of course, with Lost, we still don't know how it ended.  :P

• 7 years later...

Well, It's not just I would continue watching it I'm doing it for quite some time now :>

Actually, I have never done something else, since I started watching it after it has ended. 

• Brohoof 1