Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony cheers you up the most?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I think for me this is Rarity and Pinkie Pie, for the mane 6. Rarity and Pinkie both have very over-the-top personalities at times and it always makes me smile. Rarity's freak-outs are hilarious. XD Pinkie is the pony I can relate the most between the two. Her child like personality is very uplifting and she seems to embrace what she enjoys at pretty much all times. 

• Brohoof 1

It's a tie between Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle.

Pinkie Pie makes me happy when I'm feeling down and need some cheering up, and of course she never fails to make me smile.

Twilight makes me happy when I'm having difficulties in a friendship, which happens to me a lot considering I watch a show with lessons in friendship. Since Twilight pretty much knows nearly everything about friendship, I can count on her to give me ideas on what to do when I disagree with someone close to me.

• 7 months later...

Like a lot of my posts, Rarity is the one I go to, this one is no different.  She has her moments that are just so out of character for her personality. I love it! There's nothing more that pleases me more than her breaking that character mold. Like in this picture, granted it's no Pinkie pie "sip and spit", but it's that whole reaction from a "lady" that just makes me smile.

post-38820-0-85065000-1468594852_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie seems the best suited to elevate my mood. She's so funny and energetic. But I still have to give the prize to Rarity. She's always so elegant; her reactions to things and ponies around her are always so funny and interesting, especially when a situation is beneath her.  :proud:

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie, and it always has been pinkie. In fact, I used to listen to Pinkies Smile song on repeat back in the day when I used to get depressed or upset. Whenever I hear it nowadays I get instant flashbacks and start tearing up.

CLEARLY, we all love MLP and clearly it all makes us happy and warm inside.

So, aside from the show, which pony cheers you up on even the WORST days or whenever you feel down and sad? A pony that whenever you see, you just smile and want to hug?

For me, I would say Pinkie Pie. I'm sure a lot will say that, but Pinkie Pie just always seems to cheer me right up. I have 2 Pinkie Pie plushies and whenever I just look at them, I smile. She is also very funny and even rarely, does she ever get depressed and when she does, problems get solved fast. Not only is her party behavior something to cheer me up, she also is sweet, kind, and awesome. She never brings me down. 

I love Rarity dearly, but I enjoy both Twilight and Ponkie poodle. they're fun

• 2 weeks later...