Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

J.R.

• 4 years later...

Oh yeah and I think a lot of it was subconscious when I was in my teens, before I knew I was gay. Nowadays, I still have some, namely Star Tracker in MLP. If there is any one pony I want to be confirmed gay, it is him. <3

• Brohoof 1

On 2/10/2015 at 5:24 PM, SparklingCaps said:

No, I haven't. I don't think it's possible for me to get a crush on someone without being their close friend first.

Me too actually

There are some pretty fictional girls if you know what I’m saying :orly: 

9 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Well put!

Yes, I have had crushes on many fictional character.

Like who?

I used to have a very, very, very strong crush on Rainbow Dash (this was only what, four months ago?). It got to the point where I spent nearly a week in a constant state of depression (light depression, mind you) where I'd sink lower every time I had to remind myself she wasn't real. I still love her a lot and she's by far my favorite character, but I can tell the difference between fiction and reality a lot better now. At the very least, I learned what kind of person I think I'm compatible with because of that experience.

I don't think I've ever actually had a crush on a fictional character before Rainbow, at least not that I can remember.

• Brohoof 1

It's rare but the feeling only last for about ten minutes. But most of my fictional crushes are real-life characters..so technically it's not consider a fictional crush if I too, have a crush on the actress playing that character.

Yes! My cartoon crushes are Twilight Sparkle from "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" & Rapunzel from Disney's "Tangled".

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Xeltor said:

There are some pretty fictional girls if you know what I’m saying :orly: 

Like who?

(off the top of my head) anthropomorphic bird plushie Ririn from Bleach :wub:

I had a bit of a crush on the Purple Guy from FNAF (before I knew he was William Afton). I still crush on him now but the crush isn’t as big as it used to be. I also crush on Michael Afton a bit because I loved the few voice lines he got in Sister Location.

• Brohoof 1

Part of me wants to be boring and say that I've never felt that kind of sentiment for a fictional character, but that ruins the fun. :kirin:Curse Autumn Blaze for being such waifu bait and curse King Sombra for being such husbando bait. I am an addict for them and I thoroughly enjoy not being able to explain why. :wub: 

• Brohoof 2