2. 2. at what age did you lean?

• 6 or under
    • 7-12
    • 13-15
    • 16-19
    • 20 or over
    • I have not learned yet

• 2 years later...

Yep I can cycle. I think I were either 6 or younger when I first learned to do it.

I cycled a good lot when growing up, but once I got the drivers license I've pretty much just stopped using the cycle and let it rust

Around seven years old, and I was already crashing into pretty much everything. Including, but not limited to, irrigation ditches, shopping carts, all sort of fences, an unaware person's groin.

It's always about picking up speed, and letting life carry you through, even if it means hitting someone there.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't ridden a bike in a very long time, but I can definitely ride a bicycle. I remember learning to ride without training wheels when I was around 7 to 8 years old. My sister helped me to learn every chance she could and I succeeded, thanks to her help. I remember owning a green Kawasaki bicycle. I loved that bike because it felt like I had a motocross bike, even though it was just a regular bike. 

Just came back from a ride actually. Rode for an hour around my town with my ear buds in, listening to some metal. didn't allow myself to go back until the album was done, despite how cold it was getting. 

Didn't learn to ride till I was 10 or so. Prior to that it was too cold where I used to live so I just stayed in doors. Not like there was anyplace to go if I did go out. 

I used to ride to work, but now I take my moped. I'll only ride if that's out of commission for some reason. 

I can ride a bike and do so very often. I seldom drive a car, so if I want to go anywhere that's beyond walking range I ride there on a bike. I enjoy it and I get some exercise as well. I think I learned to ride when I was seven or eight. 

Well, I've been doing it ever since I was in first grade, and now that I'm in university I'm forced to ride a bike to get anywhere. 

Try riding a bike with no hands. :orly:

On 7/3/2018 at 11:25 AM, Anneal said:

Try riding a bike with no hands.

Lol, that's easy.

As long as you can manage to balance the bike. :P 

I can, but not very well. I've been hurt on a bike before, but it's not the pain from it holding me back. It's the pain falling down a large road covered hill as I lost balance on a scooter going incredibly fast when I was little as I heard a car rush at me. It nearly hit me when I reached the bottom of the hill. I limped out of the way just in time.

Yup! I learned how when I was about 11 years old. I will admit, though: I kinda prefer walking over riding a bicycle. I'm not quite sure why, but walking is just more enjoyable to me.

• 4 months later...