Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been hit on where it made you uncomfortable?

Elegron

omg this is creepy. so many girls are hitting on me today. that doesn't usually happen rofl. I had a feeling it's a prank, but other people I would never associate with because they seem like complete assholes are suddenly being nice to me. it's weird, and something's definately not legit. maybe I'm thinking too much about this.

Bro take some consideration into this. If it keeps happening then it might be legit, don't miss out on an opportunity this is speaking from experience having girls like me but not realize that they actually liked me until it was too late.

omg this is creepy. so many girls are hitting on me today. that doesn't usually happen rofl. I had a feeling it's a prank, but other people I would never associate with because they seem like complete assholes are suddenly being nice to me. it's weird, and something's definately not legit. maybe I'm thinking too much about this.

If you are still deal with this as a problem don't get too uncomfortable that you can't do the important at your best just examine them closely without making eye contact, however don't question the others as I said before Humans can usually never be trusted cause we can't read minds and a free will is unpredictable. Point is keep an eye on them and stay at your best don't make it obvious either some take it as a challenge.

If they attempt to do any charms or do anything that will put you in the spot then act fast to sustain the situation and calmly ignore it without reaction. I have dealt with a similar situation, but without the "hitting one someone" idea and it was yes uncomfortable, but I was able to go through it.

This could be true or this could be false if you are a neutral entity (Background Person) in your community then just keep an eye on them, but if you have been named or know for anything then watch them and be secure. Talk to them if you like and be careful or cautious of what you say or do they might use it against you. If they do this if all of them are doing this to everyone you see then it would likely or unlikely be just natural and it would be nothing. 

Edited by Mhauslis

can we close this topic? and maybe archive it or something? I was really tired when I made it, and people keep responding.

as I said, it really isn't a big deal, and no it's not something to "consider" I already have a girlfriend, and these girls are nobody I would want to be associated with. they're not smart, or pretty, or kind.

• Brohoof 1

can we close this topic? and maybe archive it or something? I was really tired when I made it, and people keep responding.

as I said, it really isn't a big deal, and no it's not something to "consider" I already have a girlfriend, and these girls are nobody I would want to be associated with. they're not smart, or pretty, or kind.

Either call an admin or moderator to close this or find a way to lock it yourself.

Of course, lol. I'm nothing but straight, but I've had someone of the same sex hit on me numerous times, it just gives me a strange feeling. Like so much "no" all at once. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

I say yes when I was in high school I was hit on by my best friend girlfriend, and needless to say that made me uncomfortable to say the least. Which brought me to a new problem, do I tell my friend, or never say anything. Then later he gets hurt by her, and I could have  possibly prevented it by telling him. So I told him, come to find out she was a;so messing with another friend of ours. I mean crazy how life pans out at times, and yes he broke up with her. 

• 1 year later...
(edited)

Yeah,I had a friend who constantly liked to touch my abs even after I told him I wasn't comfortable with him doing that. He would always tell me he liked me even after I told him I wasn't interested.  

I tried to be nice but he just wouldn't stop, I don't know what his deal was  ;-;  

The worst part was when I talked to my friends about it,  they thought I was being homophobic. Which I wasn't! I had 2 other gay friends, and I'm cool with both of them...It's just that one guy in particular. T_T 

Thankfully It stopped when the other one of my gay friends confronted the guy, I dunno what he said, but he hasn't talked to me ever since. 

Edited by Vulcan
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've hit on a few of the girls here, it's ok ill stay quite and your still my friends, I've been hit on once...by a freakin guy! I swear I'm the only straight guy here it, it was a weird flattering experience...if I went that way maybe we'd be dating who knows, but no still here to keep asking the ladies maybe one might say yes one day...

But it was weird being hit on, but I liked it.

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy
  • Brohoof 1

The first (and probably last) time I ever went to a club, I really didn't like it. I went outside to get fresh air and be alone. I couldn't be along because the bouncer kept hitting on me, despite my being very clear that I was in a relationship. I'm timid and have a hard time saying no, so we ended up exchanging numbers. The first time he called me, I blocked his number. I felt uncomfortable because I felt like I was clearly giving of "leave me alone" vibes and he just kept talking to me. That, and as I talked, I definitely responded in a way that should have indicated that I wasn't interested, and he just wouldn't listen. So I felt kinda uncomfortable.

This other time, I was on a train and this guy came over and sat next to me. I clearly had body language that meant I wanted to be left alone. I was practically curled into a ball, clearly not wanting to talk. Plus, I was listening to music. But he kept talking to me, trying to invite me out, despite me constantly shooting him down. He tried getting my number, and I didn't wanna give it to him, so I told him I'd just moved to the country (I live in Japan) so I didn't have a phone yet. So he asked me to give him the number of my company. Uh, out of bounds, much? Like, fuck that. Why would I give you my company's number for social calls? Don't be daft. And I was very clearly walking away, up the stairs, and he kinda wouldn't leave me alone, despite the fact I was clearly trying to get away, and the station we were at was his stop. No, he followed me toward the train I was going to. Like oh my god, leave me alone! Can't you see I clearly don't wanna talk to you! He almost made me late, too. I took the long way home, just so I wouldn't happen to encounter him on the way back. Super annoying and made me feel super uncomfortable. Also glad that I was in a public place.

• Brohoof 2

A few times yes, but I really don't like it because obviously, guys wait for you to be alone, so no escape possible >< and the way they act always feels forced ._.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Nope, thankfully not. I don't even know how I'd react if that happened.

From what I've seen, women are a lot less likely to hit on men. So that might be why it's never happened to me... Or maybe I'm just an undesirable toad. Yeah... that's probably it. :P

There was one time in high school when a dude pinched me on the ass. I don't know if he was gay or just joking around. It didn't really make me uncomfortable though, I just thought it was a bit strange.

Edited by Detritus

Yeah, I get hit on. It happens. I don't worry about it because that's part of doing business on planet earth. If someone is sincere and has their heart in the right place, and isn't just trying to add me to their personal score card, then I don't mind. I certainly don't take it as an insult. It's not somebody else's fault if I get hit on a lot. So I have to be respectful and treat them like they're not just a number either. People like other people and it shouldn't be considered taboo if they show an interest. People who are fortunate enough to get the attention of others should be grateful things aren't the other way around, and struggling to make the first move themselves. 

As long as everyone plays fair and respects each other, all is well and good. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm not exactly what you'd call a "Prince charming", but i get you. I had a girl hit on me, which i admittedly kind of lead on (felt bad at first for not feeling interested). She would text me like 300 messages a day, even when i was at work or sleeping (I'm not even exaggerating) and when i finally turned her down we had a two hour fight in which she screamed my name along with several other choice words for everyone to hear.

Another Furry once started to talk with me, i dont remember exactly what the Topic was, but i think it made me feel uncomfortable, but i cant say for sure.

There was a Brony once, who added me on Skype and one of the first Questions to me was : Are you a pervert?

That was awkward, well it turns out, she wanted to roleplay with me, but i was to shy so i said no. Im stupid. XD

I don't get hit on in the first place.

I can relate very much. And even if I do, I might not even notice it because I'm naive like that. At least when I try to remember, there's still nothing that sounds like hitting on to me.

I wouldn't mind if some girl was hitting on me though, because girls are sweet. Sounds quite harsh to say it like this, but the thought of guys hitting on me feels really intimidating for some reason.

Well since this thread is coming back up maybe I'll share a few examples of the uncomfortable flirting I've received, since my old post here was really vague.

A few days ago at work an old man told me he'd "go for me if he was younger". Of all the compliments one could give, you probably could've picked a better one there friendo.

Last time I went out to a bar a guy tried to pick up my friend and I at the same time. I mean props to him for setting the bar high but unfortunately for him we're actually super gay for each other and were basically out on a date.

I have another friend who's super gay for me, though unfortunately for her I don't reciprocate her feelings. She's unique in that she is attracted to and uncomfortably hits on my entire triad.

And last year at a 4th of July party I watched a guy uncomfortably hit on every woman he could in turn until they were able to shake him. When he got to me, the woman who'd been hitting on me for the vast majority of the night gave him the harshest verbal beat down for talking to "her girl" that I have ever heard. Did I mention this girl is straight?

This has been Weird and Awkward Life Moments with Elo, tune in next week for more absurdity.

• Brohoof 2

And last year at a 4th of July party I watched a guy uncomfortably hit on every woman he could in turn until they were able to shake him. When he got to me, the woman who'd been hitting on me for the vast majority of the night gave him the harshest verbal beat down for talking to "her girl" that I have ever heard. Did I mention this girl is straight?

If the woman was straight...why was she hitting on you? :confused:  Yah sure she's not Bi? o_o

Sticking on topic, 

Other than the the time I've already talked about, I've never really been hit on to the point of uncomfortability. I've only ever been hit on a few times but In my experience Most  women tend to back off when I tell them I have a girlfriend and I really appreciate that. 

• Brohoof 1

If the woman was straight...why was she hitting on you? :confused:  Yah sure she's not Bi? o_o

Valid questions, very valid questions. To answer, my friend basically described her to me later as "barsexual" - straight until she's had a few drinks  ^_^

And similarly on-topic, guys usually back off when I say I have a boyfriend too. I don't really like using that tactic because being polyamorous and all I don't really like pretending to be monogamous just to get people to leave me alone, but it does make a fairly good safety net in a pinch.

• Brohoof 1