Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you like the smell of?

LMW-YBC

Old people

Old people?! You're kidding, right? Please! I'm almost sixty and I have to wash myself constantly because even I don't like my old man smell! Sheesh! LOLOL!

Okay, on to other things: The smell of coffee brewing first thing in the morning, carnations that have a scent (a lot of them don't). Roses. That smell right after the lawn's been mowed, the smell of the air right after a really intense lightning storm, the scent that brand-new plastic things fresh out of the wrapper give off, the smell of a horse or cattle ranch if it's not too hot. That's all I can think of right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love the smell of rain, wetness, and bodies of water.

I love the smell of fruit, baked goods, and other delicious food.

I love the smell of my grandma's perfume. I love her so much. I could still smell it sometimes in her car she passed down to my family when she died. And then some idiot bitch who doesn't know how to drive or pay attention to anything slammed into the back of my dad and I and ruined the car. Never saw it ever again. It's gone forever.

Incensey smells. Patchouli, dragon's blood, nag champa, sandalwood, that kind of thing. I wear solid perfume with those scents a lot so if you get close to me you can usually pick up a hint of incense.

Florals I love hyacinth, gardenia, wysteria, and jasmine. Roses are pretty good too, I remember going through my mom's rose garden and just sniffing all of them.

I love the smell of fresh salty air. The beach is such a peaceful place to be at;especially during the warmer months. I also like the scent of pine trees in the mountains. Whenever I go hiking, I enjoy the smell of pine.

• Hot metal/metal
  • Rain
  • Diesel
  • Gunpowder
  • Almost any kind of baked bread product
  • Italian foods
  • Fresh Spring Air
  • Cut Grass
  • Fresh cut wood
  • A lot of antiques

A lot of these mix with old historic firearms, I'd like to collect such at some point after college.

Spoiler for profanity.

PtHkc57.jpg

-Pinewood

-campfire

-gunpowder

-baking breads and confections

-Action figure smell

-the fresh air after a rain

-cooking meat

-coffee

Edited by Dinos4Ever