Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you like the smell of?

LMW-YBC

This might sound strange but I love the smell of petrol--gasoline--especially in the morning.

• Brohoof 2

I love the smell of freshly cut grass. Also I love the smell after a light rain. It has to be just right though. Sometimes if it's too little of rain it smells musty. Too much rain and it smells fishy. Lol

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I love the smell of rain against asphalt or dirt. It's really refreshing.

I also love the smell of newly washed laundry and.. I love the smell of ink.

The smell of new books is also satisfying.

Edited by chili

I love the smell of air after the rain, new and old books, old wooden furniture, coffee beans (even tho I hate the taste of coffee I love smelling beans)

When it comes to flowers it's lilac, lily of the valley, and my current flowery perfume which is Wet Garden from Demeter :wub:

I like the smell what The Rock is cooking. He's currently cooking Green Eggs and Ham.

No but seriously, I like the smell of birds. Strangely, they smell pretty good. Feels weird for me to talk about what kind of smells I like.

• Brohoof 1

I like the smell of my hair dye, Punky Color made by Jerome Russell, all the other brands suck.  Fresh brewed tea, a cleaned and oiled sewing machine, and silk... yep silk.

• 1 year later...

Cedarwood, incense, burning sage, new book smell, old book smell...  Also, some colognes, I don't like buying them just when someone wears a REALLY good smelling cologne.  The most cologne-y smelling thing I have is a linen spray and it smells GOOD, too bad it doesn't last longer...

Edited by Thuja
  • Brohoof 1

Apple-Cinnamon scented candles, sugar cookie scented candles, Christmas trees, rain, my boyfriend, horses, roses, race car fumes, fried chicken, certain kinds of cologne, the ocean, my mom's Indian incense sticks, bacon, and candy corn. 

• Brohoof 1