Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you guys want from generation 4 that hasn't been done yet?

ManaMinori

From episode ideas, crossovers, past gen character re-introductions, or merch. What do you guys want SO BADLY from MLP gen 4, Friendship is Magic?

Me, I'm drooling and just about dying for the following:

Episode pairings:

Pinkie Pie and Rarity, Blueblood and Cadance, Shining Armor and Twilight, Shining Armor and Spike, Big Mac and Cheese Sandwich, Derpy and Rainbow Dash, Spike and CMC, Fluttershy and Spike, Luna and Pipsqueak, Pinkie Pie and Twist, Twist and Truffle, Star Dreams and Luna, Night Light x Twilight Velvet x Twilight Sparkle x Shining Armor x Spike x Luna x Sunbutt x Cadance x Flurry Heart x Blueblood

Crossovers:

FiM and Disney Fairies, FiM and Milky way and the Galaxy Girls, FiM and Madoka Magica, FiM and Strawberry Shortcake (or Care Bears)

Past gen character cameos:

Toola Roola, Star Catcher, Firefly, Surprise, FLUTTERPONIES

Merchandise:

SUNSET SHIMMER EVERYTHING!!!!!

Unicorn SS Funko vinyl figure, Mystery Mini, Pop, Pocket Pop, Guardians of Harmony fan series figure, TY plush, Mc Donalds pony, and WLF chibi vinyl

Roseluck Funko, Twilight Velvet Funko, Long Play (DJPon3's brother) Funko, Star Dreams Funko, Babs Seed Funko, past mlp gen character Funko's

What do you guys want from gen 4?

Those episode pairings you mentioned. That's what I want right on! I really wanted more Twi-Shy episodes and I got one with the Hooffields. Want more though.  :dash: Fluttershy and Spike, Shining Armor and Twilight, and the whole Sparkle family are tops on my list.  :pinkie: 

More stuff with the changelings. Returns of Sky Wishes, Razzaroo, Kimono, Wysteria & Minty. Debuts of the Merponies. The debut of Sunset Shimmer. Involvement of the Dazzlings. Anbd of course.

10000% more bats!

echo_the_bat_pony_12_by_zee66-d6ei6ha.pn

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I want them to explain the mismatched technology and actually YES, I want them to break my headcanon. Until then, I'll continue to say the out of place "advanced" stuff that doesn't fit in the 1950s is all working on magic.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

Honestly?

I want more about how 'Equestria' works. What is part of Equestria, and what actually is outside of it. Yakistan is outside... is Griffonstone? If they are, who were the Griffons in the Equestria Games representing? Where is 'Mustangia' and the other countries that have been alluded to in the series?

I want to see Celestia doing something interesting for herself.

But more importantly, some things have been mentioned first in the G.M. Berrow Chapter books, then appeared in the show, setting a very interesting precedent. I want to see something very important that has been mentioned in the Luna book be acknowledged in the show once and for all. :) I want definitive Batponies! ;)

• Brohoof 2

Dragon lore. Sunset returning for an episode. Starlight working with Trixie. CMC helping Pip or Button Mash get their marks. I would also not be opposed to an episode where Twilight tacitly acknowledges that Celestia is limited and the deals with the dangers of being seen as greater than you are.

Also, I would be fine with some old gen characters getting a remake.

• Brohoof 3

I'm open to most anything, really.  I think everyone in this thread has some good ideas.

But personally... I'd like more Luna episodes  :comeatus:

Dragon lore. Sunset returning for an episode. Starlight working with Trixie. CMC helping Pip or Button Mash get their marks. I would also not be opposed to an episode where Twilight tacitly acknowledges that Celestia is limited and the deals with the dangers of being seen as greater than you are.

Also, I would be fine with some old gen characters getting a remake.

Now that would interesting!  

~ Miles

(edited)

I'd love Sea Ponies.  They were popular in past gens, to me it's a missed opportunity, both as toys and plot not to explore the oceans and their culture.  I mean we got the breezies.  If this show ends and we never see G4s Sea Ponies I'm gonna be bummed.  Think of the story potential.  The fanfics from a whole other ocean world explored.

Edited by Jammo

Episode pairings: Spike and Rainbow Dash, Pinkie and Rarity, Celestia and Luna, Shining Armor and anyone other than Cadence/Twilight, Discord and anyone other than Fluttershy/Twilight

Crossovers: Anything Disney related, Littlest Pet Shop, Strawberry Shortcake, Jem and the Holograms, Transformers

Past gen character cameos: Firefly(actual appearance), Surprise, Minty, Toola Roola, seaponies in general, better Dragons

Merchandise:  Dazzling/Shadowbolt EQG minis, EQG-Themed Guardians of Harmony Toys(I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who wants this :P), Rainbow Dash Transformer(seriously I'd be all over this), a good video game

I just expect nothing and just go in blind. In that case, i can't dissapointed at all. :P

But if there is one thing that i want, then it's having finally some Lamiaponies in Equestria. ;)

10000% more bats!

sig-4411785.echo_the_bat_pony_12_by_zee6

full.png

Denim plssssssss. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I just expect nothing and just go in blind. In that case, i can't dissapointed at all. :P

But if there is one thing that i want, then it's having finally some Lamiaponies in Equestria. ;)

sig-4412616.full.png

Denim plssssssss. :P

Now if only we could combine the two, things would be perfect. 

large.jpg

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 2

Twilight turning evil with dark magic and conquering Esquestria. Then we'll see if Princess Celestia would do something for once.

Going KO, i assume.

full.gif

No, i think its time for Luna to get her flank kicked.

Celestia Episode (stay away from that, Larson and McCarthy, because you two would turn it to shit anyway) and Fluttershy/Applejack Episode are the only things i want to be done in g4.

I just want to see Pinkie reference as many things as possible. I want to see lots of video game references, movie references, book references, tv show references. Pinkie doesn't necessarily have to make them, but hers are the most hilarious.

Having a villain be an army or some sort of organization that has a reasonable if extreme agenda with multiple members who have individual reasons for joining up and can't just be given a friendship speech to make them stop being bad and can actually counter said speech with various well thought out reasons.

Go throughout a whole season without pandering to fans.

No pandering at all? You don't want Chrysalis to return? No changelings?

I would like to add Discord, but i think the staff use him for themselves. :-D

Edited by Swifty

No pandering at all? You don't want Chrysalis to return? No changelings?

I would like to add Discord, but i think the staff use him for themselves. :-D

Nope and Chrysalis already did make an appearance which was disappointing as expected.

For episodes: A Celestia episode, Ponyville prank war episode, beach episode, Sunset in there for an episode. 

But what I really want is a backstory (that makes sense) for the elements, or some kind of prophecy thing, etc. that connects a lot of loose ends. Or Celestia & Luna's past. I'm a sucker for those kinds of things  :D .

FiM and Madoka Magica

Do you even know what pain you've wished for?

Edited by EmeraldSkies

Deers. I want to see the deers. Merponies as well.

Also, some sort of episode that involves the family members of the Mane 6 and their interactions. Shining Armor and Big Mac, Maud Pie and Sweetie Belle, Starlight Velvet and Granny Smith, all of these characters meeting each other would be interesting to see.

Edited by Roughshod

I want more character development for some of my favorite characters.

Some of my favorite fictional characters of all time are The Dude (from "The Big Lebowski"), The Doctor (from "Dr Who"), and Indiana Jones. All three of these character have canon MLP equivalents. 

Time Turner did some Dr Who stuff and Lebowski Pony did some Lebowski stuff in "Slice of Life". I really can't expect any more character development from those characters because they really are just background ponies, so I am happy with what they gave us.

Daring Do, however, is a more prevalent character in the show. I would love some more character development from her.

I also think Sombra should return. Didn't they hint at that? I remember something about them hinting at that.

Edited by El Duderino