Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What languages do you know or want to learn?

Mint Petal

Just out of curiousity! I speak english (believe it or not) and spanish fluently. I also speak a bit of german. So what do you guys speak

Went ahead and merged this thread with an existing one of the same topic. ;)

As for myself, I speak English, and not a whole lot else.

I know both English&Spanish been learning to talk Japanese and probley go for another one but one at a time and i really want to pick up Japanese it's like a determined goal of mine since the first i fewed Animes that were still not subbed yet but that's enough from me.

Edited by Lucky Rascal

English

Broken Russian (gimme a break, I moved here when I was 4)

A little Spanish

In the process of learning German.

Not that I really use any other than Spanish and English. Honestly, I mostly use Spanish to know what those people at Wal-mart are talking about. ._. I'm just a bit of an eavesdropper. (It's a bad habit)

I have pretty much flawless English. (Or maybe the people I'm around just speak such horrid English it makes mine sound good) I have been, on several occasions, been addressed on what others call my 'impressive formal register.'

Edited by Kestrel

In my mind I speak pervert, because 69 replies was the reason I came here...

Hehe, just kidding!

I know English and... crap, English is the only language I know! Although I do want to learn Chinese, German, and French sometime in my life! :)

English only. Most of mah family is Spanish, and they'd like if I continue to speak their native tongue, but I just don't want to speak Spanish at all :mellow:. Most of the Spanish teachers I've had suck ASS, and last year, I decided to take German class simply because the teacher is a fucking BOSS :)

Russian (I've been speaking that all my life)

English (For about four years now, my accent makes it hard to hear me says some Americans...)

Serbian (Not so good, grandfather knows it well though)

My English writing is really good, but my pronunciation of words is very weak. My Serbian sounds okay I guess. Russian is my best language though. I just really wanted to learn better English for I'll be in America for a while now.

I speak mainly English, but also Spanish as my secondary language. I relatively speak little Japanese when I talk to my friends from Japan and also speak minority of French, even though I know some words in French, but not by much.

Swedish, English, a little Finnish and a little Norwegian. I think Finnish is the most awesome language ever. I lived with my grandma's mum when I was 5 and she learned me Finnish. Now I've forgotten everything and starting to re-learn it.

I am fluent in English, and am averagely proficient in Chinese. I currently have a very half-baked knowledge of Japanese (unable to sustain conversation) and wish to learn it fully.

English only. I took Spanish classes in high school and excelled, but as soon as it was done I forgot everything I learned.

I've done some amateur study of Japanese and I'm good at the accent and pronunciation, I just can't remember the words. In a conversation with an actual Japanese person I'd be hopeless.

English, Broken Italian, some Japanese, and a little of the Blood dialect of Gabon-Fang (which has less than 800,000 speakers total).

I can, however, recognize most written katakana Japanese (This is actually a good skill)

Edited by KakeiTheWolf

I know English and I'm learning Italian at college. I regret my decision for Italian, I would much prefer Japanese (and would bother not to forget it all right after I finish Italian II).

Well...I speak english (that's pretty obvious though :P), I also know a little bit of spanish, but I kind of floated my way through two years of spanish class (but somehow I still managed to get A's).