Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird things you find enjoyable?

Vampira Heart
Message added by Jeric

As a reminder to keep it PG-13 friendly while remembering the fact that we do not want these weird ideas like suicide musings, things that may be harmful to yourself/others , and conversational sexual discussion. 

I like watching clocks tick; if someone leaves me alone I could watch it for a really, really long time :nom: 

14 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Like enjoying things slightly off-limits :orly: That's life! (I don't think different of anyone here except @Xeltor, but he wants it that way :oneheckofahat:)

I  don't know what you mean brother :orly: 

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

Same here.

It's not weird enough if two of you did it, then it is more or less normal. Also I have a suspicion that roleplaying with yourself is a common thing. Anyone who loves RP and have no one must use that tactic. (Just a thought though)

10 minutes ago, Xeltor said:

I  don't know what you mean brother

Basically, the weird thing is that you enjoy others liking you for being weird.

Also I like watching my clock ticks too, because I collect station railway clocks, mine tick only every minute in a grand way, making you sit there for 60 seconds without any movement all waiting in anticipation! I am more weird than you!

Edited by Splashee

Just now, Splashee said:

Basically, the weird thing is that you enjoy others liking you for being weird.

Also I like watching my clock ticks too, because I collect station clocks, mine tick only every minute in a grand way, making you sit there for 60 seconds without any movement all waiting in anticipation! I am more weird than you!

I literally sit for half an hour watching a clock tick; I enjoy seeing the passage of time :nom: Plus... I am not weird, I'm just special :orly: 

Just now, Xeltor said:

I literally sit for half an hour watching a clock tick; I enjoy seeing the passage of time :nom: Plus... I am not weird, I'm just special :orly: 

I just like the sexy wiggle the minute hand does every 60 seconds (only on station railway clocks).

Sexy wiggle (black minute hand):

2 minutes ago, Splashee said:

I just like the sexy wiggle the minute hand does every 60 seconds (only on station railway clocks).

Sexy wiggle (black minute hand):

I'm too used to seeing that clock when I'm waiting for a train in Lausanne :scoots: 

1 minute ago, Xeltor said:

I'm too used to seeing that clock when I'm waiting for a train in Lausanne :scoots: 

I hate you so much right now. :glimmer::orly:

does watching little pony cartoons count?
driving just for the hell of it, without going anywhere in particular
being sad, i actually really like how real that feels, and so i listen to many sad songs and watch sad movies

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

being sad, i actually really like how real that feels, and so i listen to many sad songs and watch sad movies

Not really weird. Driving without any purpose other than driving is not only fun, but also a hobby.
Being sad while doing it? Okay, maybe a little weird, but mostly just sad :(

• Brohoof 1

I also sometimes like to read manga out loud, while providing the voices for the characters. Especially when something epic is happening.

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Not really weird. Driving without any purpose other than driving is not only fun, but also a hobby.
Being sad while doing it? Okay, maybe a little weird, but mostly just sad :(

being sad is it's own thing, seperate from the driving, and it's done on purpose like i said with sad songs and movies, then again, many of those movies and songs around so maybe it's not that weird

I guess watching a cartoon for little girls. I really don't know anything else that would be weird that I do.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Also. A bonus one from my primary school days. Peeling the dried PVA glue off of the glue spreaders.

Was more fun peeling it off your fingers when you had some stuck there...

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

I listen to sad songs just to cry too (plus some songs just make me cry every time I listen to them)

• Brohoof 1

Added a note to topic as a reminder to keep it PG-13 friendly while remembering the fact that we do not want these weird ideas like suicide musings, things that may be harmful to yourself/others , and conversational sexual discussion. 

18 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

This is something I grew out of already but when I was younger I would Roleplay to myself (make up a random story and then just talk to myself in different voices :wacko:)

18 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

Same here.

Oh my god....

same here

but I still do it

On 7/27/2016 at 12:12 PM, Mesme Rize said:

There are several odd things i find enjoyable. But i just say my most prominent one. Hypno fanart.

full.png

doesnt everyone

Edited by Sherbert MGS
  • Brohoof 1

The sound of someone walking on wooden flooring that creaks a bit. Yeah, it's kinda weird. I think it is one of those weird stims I have, where certain things are satisfying to hear to my brain.

3 hours ago, Bas said:

Ponies, Magic cards, board games, tech/it stuff

I got like 20 thousand Magic cards or more, I can't understand why I can't get a girlfriend.:worry:

I don't think any of that is weird in the slightest. :P

Most people see it as a chore but I really like filling out surveys for various organizations/companies. They're relaxing, easy to complete, and it feels good to help people improve and/or provide valuable data. Sometimes there's even a reward :proud:

wow what kind of freak enjoys doing surveys ._.

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 1

I enjoyed dissecting any kind or any sort. Do I found it weird? no. Just educational. I also like finding interesting-looking insects and displayed them in a picture frame. like this.