Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health When Was The Last Time You Fell Ill?

Venomous

It would probably be March of 2012, during my cousin's funeral. We all pigged out on pizza and KFC, everything was fine that day but later during the night, I felt sick to my stomach to the point where I upchucked in the bathroom. I wasn't the only one though, my mom, my grandparents, and even my aunts and uncles and cousins got sick too

• 2 weeks later...

About 8 monthes ago, which is a new record for me, as i used to get sick every three or so months.

I moved out at the end of last year, so I guess the change in lifestyle had something to do with it.

If a cold counts, just about a week ago and still going. I have absolutely no idea how to get rid of it. At least I don't usually get truly sick (meaning other things than just colds), I think the last time was during last year. Still, colds seem to catch me more often than I'd tolerate.

I'd say right now, though I am just starting to get over it thankfully. The other day I had to work when I was super sick. And I can't enjoy music with my ears prone to clogging up and not wanting to unclog.. >.< Oh well.

I should feel better soon, I have a small vacation coming up soon anyway.

I very rarely get sick so that's a good thing. The last time I got sick was around April when I got a cold, but I wasn't allowed to work until I was 100% again. Took me 2 weeks to get back to work all because of a cold...

I've got a cold right now. I caught it on vacation recently and it just won't go away. Green Tea seems to be helping though so I'm drinking it by the gallon daily, which means I'll be camping in the bathroom for a while too.

Too much info? 

• Brohoof 1

Back in 3th~ of august I think? From too much alcohol lol, I kept vomiting through the entire goddamn night.. Since that I've been fine. Thankfully.

I get the occasional migraine, but the last time I was actually Ill was almost a year ago.

It was a weekend we had a big tropical storm come through, and I had some Ramen that Friday (Mind you, I really had never tried it before). Later in the day I fell Ill and basically spent the entire weekend turtling in the dorm room with a blanket, my roommate was gone so I put some music on with the rain and tried to sleep some. Even if I never got any sleep, it was nice to just relax. 

My gallbladder has been giving me a lot of trouble lately, I've been getting pains and throwing up.  The doctor I'm seeing about it says he has to remove it... Thankfully, getting help for it has been quick because I don't think I could spend another night with the pain I was having before.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't felt sick in ages. Every time I do have something it's easily fixed and only a minor inconvenience at best. The last time I was really sick must have been in December 2008.

• 2 weeks later...

The last time I was sick was probably about a year ago...I don't really get sick that often. The last time I was REALLY sick though was a few years ago...I think it was 2013 ish...I had the flu and wanted to die. While I don't get sick very often, I do get nauseous almost everyday and don't really know why...meh 

• 2 months later...

It was this year back in late February. I got the Fijian flu virus that is the most dangerous from of the flu. It is mostly fatal to young infants and people in their old ages or anyone who has a weak immune system. I caught it from someone coughing on me when I was on my flight back from my holiday in Fiji. What a horrible way to end a holiday. The only symptom I had from the virus where extreme headaches. I literally was starting came extremely close to passing out and I was also very nauseas and dizzy. It even got to the point where I felt I was just going to suffocate on my breath and die as I even felt like I couldn't breathe even though I was in the background. But amazingly I fully recovered from the virus in only five days considering that some people have had the virus for over a month. It's probably because of my extremely strong immune system!!! Now that's a BONUS!!! :)

On December 6, 2016, After I watched WWE Smackdown, I went to bed but While I was sleeping, I threw up spaghetti (I eat too Much) and I didn't went back to bed until I watched the end of Ink master, and then I went back to bed and when I woke up the Next day, I felt better, I promise I will not eat too much Spaghetti ever again.

(I mean, I will still be eating Spaghetti but not too much)

Edited by Zachary

twice this year, but ones not so serious. First month I was living with Denz, i developed tonsilitis, never have had it before then. Im blaming being in London or Portsmouth for that one. I thought it was just a gum infection causing me to get that ill, but no went to the docs and got on antibiotics. the gum infection was part of it. x.x 

then I got a pretty bad cold after BronyScot. Actually both Denz and I did. Think we were out in the Scottish Winter a few hours too long. He suffers in the cold but it never affects me normally. But we both ended up being stuck at home/in bed recovering. 

The worst Ive ever felt was when I got the flu on my 18th Birthday. Thought I was gonna die x.x it sucked big time