Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What reminded you of MLP today?

Prospekt

• 4 weeks later...

Today I was sitting in the waiting room at a health care center and noticed a page torn from a coloring book at a table near me. It was probably left there to occupy kids while they’re waiting. It depicted Princess Luna, and some child colored her pink. And I cannot unsee it now.

• Brohoof 1

Whenever I look at my MLP CCG collection--that continues to grow at a steady pace--I am reminded of different aspects of the show that I've watched over the past three years. I'm also reminded that they really need to incorporate Equestria Girls into the card game at some point in the future other than very rare occurrences.

• Brohoof 1

For work me and another mechanic went to a farm to service a tractor and the engine coolant was leaking.. It was lime green which I wasn't expecting and was very strange to me :/ and it made me think of the episode "green is not your colour"

• Brohoof 1

While I was thinking about how to implement a small school project with my classmate, I instantly thought about just inviting her over to my house - then my thoughts wandered to that "Then she'll see my ponies and all the weird stuff". That's when the Smile song started to play in my head.

I volunteer as a parking supervisor at an Islamic school near me every morning and sometimes in the afternoon. One of the little girls asked the previous day for some MLP coloring sheets of specific characters. I came early and used the school's computer lab printer to print them out, and gladly gave the sheets to her when she arrived.

Edited by Shabb3r
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today maybe not, but at work, there's a truck, that has trees with some background drawn on it. I swear these trees are forming into letters "MLP". It's hard to explain.  :-P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am reminded of mlp through class...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yeah, ummmmmmmmmmmmm..............................I'm supposed to be doing product design work right now.

• Brohoof 2